Healing

Hi! Sorry i haven't updated in so long 😁! My bad plus only 4 days until Christmas!! 👊😎 YASS! I'm super excited! Anyways! In this chapter I'm gonna change it up a bit! Since I don't really remember what happened... but I remember only the beginning of it so, I'll only change the middle and end. Sorry for any mistakes! Sorry, I'm boring you! Happy Reading! And Merry Christmas!!

*~Y/N's POV~*

I looked back at the prison even though we were still there. Now destroyed and in fire. I sighed heavily and looked down. 'Where's everyone? I really hope we get to meet again, especially with Carl, Rick and Judith... Wait?! Where is she?! I hope someone took her with them!'

I looked back up and saw Michonne in front of two walkers. They walked up to her and tried to bite her but she avoided them. She walked over towards the pointy sticks and stood behind it. The Walkers walked through it and stabbed themselves instead. She got her Katana out and sliced they're arms off. She then cut their teeth out and wrapped ropes around them. She tied the rope to her bag and walked over to me. I looked at the Walkers and then at her.

'Woah.. How can they not bite her? Maybe there's got to be something to do with the answer to this whole problem? The thing that started this whole apocalypse...'

"Here..." She said as she gave me the Katana. I held it and looked up at her kind of frightened.

"Don't worry I'll teach you.." She said smiling a bit.

"Remember aim for their heads.. Swing with force and backen up a bit.." She said as she pointed behind me.

I looked behind me and saw a walker a few feet away. I walked up and swung the Katana up. I then swung it again, my hips moving with the sword, only to slice the head off the Walker.

I saw another Walker coming towards me and swung the sword through its head. I looked at the sword and then back at Michonne.

"Great, now try to do the same thing I did earlier.. Be careful," She said.

I looked back and saw two walkers walking towards me. I walked towards the pointy sticks and stud behind them. The Walkers impaled themselves on the sticks and I swung the sword through the walkers arms. I then cut their mouth's off careful not to be bitten and grabbed the ropes. I tied the rope to my backpack and walked towards Michonne.

"You're a fast learner," She said as she looked at the walkers behind me.

I laughed and she smiled. We walked away from the Prison. Before we headed towards the woods I looked back and a tear rolled down my cheek.

I walked away not wanting to look back and walked behind Michonne.

'Michonne seems to be depressed and upset about stuff. I know for a fact that it's about the prison but I think she has something to do with this Andrea girl. I need to help her,'

We walked for almost Thirty minutes and finally reached a road. The sun was set and the sky was pink and orange. We walked and came across a car. I looked inside and saw nobody in it.

"We should get some rest.." I said as I looked at Michonne. She nodded and I looked at the car.

I opened the car and got my knife out of my holster. I held the knife and examined the car. There was nothing inside so I nodded and opened the back door. Michonne sat on the front seat as she tied the rope to the door of the car. I did the same but instead got in the back seat. I started singing silently to the first song that came into my head.

"I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight"