Fixing you

Hi!! Please read my other book it's called:
58 Days Left
I thought I could write another book and I would like to know how it is! So please read it! Sorry for any mistakes and Happy reading! :)

*~Y/N's POV~*

We walked up to this house and I looked over at Carl who was still admiring it. We walked into the porch. "Okay on three we'll enter together," I said as I looked at him. He nodded and I stood on one side of the door while he stood on the other.

"One.."

"Why do you have to go?"
"Because.. I have to take care of some stuff honey.." Mom said as she left me with dad.

"Two..."

The door burst open and mom came out with tears streaming down her face. "Where's big brother?" I asked. She just cried even more.

"Three"

"Mom?!" I said as I looked at her dead body. Her leg was chopped off and she was laid across the floor blood all around her body. Suddenly she opened her dead eyes and reached for me. I sobbed as my lifeless mom tried to eat me. I got up and hesitated on grabbing my gun, but grabbed it. I grabbed my gun and aimed it at her. I sobbed as I pulled the trigger and the bullet went through her head. "Mom.." I said as I collapsed to the ground sobbing.

We burst through the door and looked at our surroundings. I walked across the room while clutching the Katana behind my back. Carl looked around and saw nothing.

"I'll search upstairs while you search for food... Alright?" I asked him. He nodded and I looked at him. He was about to walk away but I stopped him by pulling him towards me and kissed him.

I pulled away and left. I could tell he was looking at me as I left. I went upstairs and slowly walked down the hall. I walked into the first room and noticed there was nothing. I walked out and walked into the bathroom. I looked at the mirror to see an image of me.

My messy H/C tangled and my face covered in dirt. I turned the faucet hopping for water. Suddenly water came out! I smiled and washed my dirty face with it. I looked around and found a towel. I dried my face in it and looked at the shower curtain. I opened the curtain and noticed there was nothing but a tub, no shower head or spout they seemed to be cut off. I sighed heavily and shut the shower curtain.

I exited the bathroom only to be bumped into another force causing us to collapse to the ground. I opened my eyes to see Carl looking down at me while his hands were on both sides of my head. They were holding him upwards to keep him from falling on me. I looked downwards to see that he was in between my legs. I blushed and looked at him.

"This is awkward.." I said smiling and looking away.

He smiled and said, "look at me.."

I looked at him and he kissed me. I blushed even harder as he pulled away. He laughed as I smiled. "You're beautiful you know that right?" He said as he took a strand of hair away from my face. "You're handsomer... you know that right?" I said laughing. He chuckled as he leaned in. He pecked my lips as I smiled. "You're too cute!" He said as he got up and helped me up. I hugged him and he smiled as he hugged back.

"Sorry I acted up earlier.." He said. I looked at him, understanding. "I know how you feel... So if you feel like you need to let go of it just talk to me," I said as I hugged him tighter. "Actually I think now is the time.." He said as he looked at me. "Okay, I'm all ears," I said as I put my head on his chest. ".. So um.." He started.

"Ever since Judith was gone.. I have lost all hope.. I thought that I'd never be happy again, since she was my sister! I loved her and I didn't want to lose her.. all I wanted was to protect her, I even promised my mom before she died. I wasn't happy until you came.. Thank you.. You made me happy, you made me see that there's still a chance out there, that we can still make this.. You always made me happy and I'm thanking you for that.." He said hugging me tighter.

"You're welcome.. and I'm sorry you had to go through that.. I don't like seeing you sad.." I said as I looked up at his sparkling blue eyes. He smiled and kissed me. "I love you.." He said as he pulled away. "I love you too.." I said smiling. "Judith's in a better place now.." He said. I smiled and nodded. "Let's go.. your dad and Michonne are probably getting worried by now.." I said laughing. "Okay," He said smiling.

We walked down the stairs and outside. Where all the dead bodies of the Walkers were. We walked down towards the road. I felt a hand intertwine with mine and looked down to see Carl's hand on mine. I smiled and we walked down the road.

"So did you find anything?" I said smiling.

"Yeah! Comics!" He said smiling as he got them out.

"Batman and Robin's adventures," He read the title as his eyes lit up like a little kid.

I laughed at his reaction and said, "You're such a kid!".

"What can I say? I never grow up.." He said smiling.

I laughed and he put his comics away.

"Do you still have the string cheese?" He asked as he looked at me.

"Yeah.. Why?" I asked as I got it out.

"I wanna show you something!" He said as he took the can from my hand.

He turned around so I wouldn't see as I kept on walking. He turned back around and I looked at him, he made a Walker noise, he had string cheese all over his mouth. I laughed and got the can from his hand. I sprayed some in my mouth and turned around. He laughed and I smiled. I got my camera out and turned it around. I smiled as Carl posed next to me we made a walker face and I toke the picture. I then took another one for him. "Haha! I'm gonna keep this photo and you keep this one!" I said as I ate the string cheese that was in my mouth and the photo came out.

I grabbed the photo and smiled. I gave him his photo and I saw a smile grow in his lips which were covered in cheese. He kissed my cheek and I felt some cheese on it. "You rubbed cheese on me!" I said as I wiped my cheek. He smiled and said, "I know.. I'd like to see more on your lips.." He said as he got closer and cupped my face. I laughed and felt his lips on mine.

I felt him smile and smiled. "I love you.. I hope you know that.." Carl said as he looked at my eyes. "I know.. I love you too.." I said as I smiled. He once again kissed me and I kissed him back. He pulled back and put his arm around me. We walked back towards the house and I saw a walker.

I walked ahead and got out the Katana from its case. I walked towards it and sliced its head. The Walker fell on the ground and its head fell right next to it. It was still moving so I impaled its head with the Katana. I pulled the sword out and put it back in its case behind my back. I suddenly felt a hands wrap around my waist. "You know you look hot when you use the sword.." Carl said as he pulled me closer and looked at me from my shoulder. I laughed and kissed his nose.

We finally reached the street of our house. Only to find Rick and Michonne running away from it. "C'mon.." Rick said as he turned us around. "We can't stay there anymore.." Michonne said. "W-Why?" I asked a little afraid of the answer. "Intruders.. They, They killed some of their own.." Rick said hesitating. I looked down and continued walking. I felt a hand interwind fingers with mine. I looked up and saw Carl smiling. I smiled and he got closer to me.