Chapter 4

Ginny knocked on the door of Harry's cabin, "may I come in, sir"

Harry voiced, "come in."

Ginny was flabbergasted after seeing Harry. it was a dream come true for her. she had long admired him and working under him was their boon for her.

Harry had noticed her gaze on him but still didn't look up. minutes past but Ginny hadn't spoken a word.

Harry agitated, " if you are done staring at me, please open your mouth, miss. "

Ginny embarrassed," I am sorry sir, I am Ginny Weasley your PA and intern"

"You are 5 minutes late. I don't want the repeat of it again. am I clear?" Harry replied rudely.

"Yes sir I wanted to ask for my work for today" said Ginny.

" you are my intern for the entire year. since you will be working as my PA your salary will be higher than your counterparts and you have to work extra too. you will report at 9 before my I arival. keep a black coffee ready for me. the day you arrive later than me, it will be your last day in my office. for today arrange these files in order. my previous PA was absolutely shit, so, things will not be in order. I want everything sorted today only. after arranging do a background check for the Bell Holdings. We are going to buy a land for them. I hope this much information is enough for your first day. now get lost from my office." Harry said without looking at her.

Ginny mumbled a small thanks and rain outside his cabin. outside she met a lady in her fifties. "I am Minerva McGonagall. The head of this floor. you must be the new intern and PA. your office is to the left of Mr.Potter's cabin." said that lady.

She directed Ginny to her cabin. Ginny thanked her and then left to her work.

The room was entire mess. files were scattered all around. she didn't know from where to start the clean up. she was so lost in arranging the files that she didn't realise it was lunch time. some files was still to be arranged. she made her way to Neville and Michael in the cafeteria. Who were busy stuffing their mouth.

Ginny smiled at them, "You, hungry pigs, couldn’t wait for me. For how many days have you been hungry."

"Sit down drama queen. We were waiting for you but since you didn’t come, we start eating. " said Neville.

Ginny chirped, "How was your day?"

They both replied together, "Amazing! "

" my supervisor is Mr James Potter himself. he is such a down to earth person. I feel so blessed to be under him." said Michael.

"I'm working under Mrs Bellatrix Lestrange. She is love.you knew she gives party to her interns who work diligently. How was your day? " said Neville.

Ginny sighed, "So far so good. I was arranging the files that Mr Potter's last PA left in trash. that woman was she unless that room is so and unarranged."

Michael and Neville together ruffled her hair, "cleanliness freak".

After having lunch the trio left for their respective floor. Ginny had cleaned her office for another two hours. she, then, sat down with her background check. she made the record of all her findings and went to his cabin to report it to him. by the time she completed her work it was already 9 p.m. majority of people had already left.

Ginny knocked on the door and after a positive reply she entered  the cabin, " Sir, I am done with my background check. And these are my findings."

Harry took the file from her hand and started to go through it. the background check was done meticulously. even he was surprised that a young lady of 25 or 26 could prepare such a throughout check but he masked the expression quickly and allowed her to leave for the night not before reminding her to be on the time from next day.

 even he was surprised that a young lady of 25 or 26 could prepare such a throughout check but he masked the expression quickly and allowed her to leave for the night not before reminding her to be on the time from next day

Hey guys!! I think I'm going to put this pic as the cover photo. How is it!? 😃