Chapter 20

As promised, Harry did check on Ginny that night and both had dinner together. He stayed back till midnight watching movie with her.

There friendship had grown much deeper than before. At office, they maintained that official boss and PA outlook but outside, they were closer than before. Sometimes even Draco fought with Ginny that she had stolen his Harry, like he was doing now.

Draco said, "What spell you have casted on my innocent Harry, you witch in disguise of human? He doesn't talk to me anymore. He even doesn't accompany me to clubs and nor has slept with any women since 9 months. I can't even imagine Harry Potter  not slept around for 9 months." He had a horrifying look on his face. ( AN: Sorry guys. I needed to make Harry like this to show how much Ginny changed him. But He IS gentleman with real women.)

"May be he doesn't find you attractive anymore. He has drastically improved his taste. See from you to me! A welcome change. I am getting late for a meeting, otherwise, I would have given you more reason of Harry,  leaving his nagging ex girlfriend."

Harry popped in, "You guys are talking as if I don't exist. I am sitting right infront you. I am leaving for a meeting, Ginny, you too handle the meeting here properly and you, Mr Free Everyday, get lost. Don't disturb me and my employees with your drama."

"No one loves me. I am going to never comeback. I guess I have to spend my entire live with white sheets and gloves. Only they love and care for me. Bye."

Harry and Ginny  together responded, "Bye, drama queen."

It's been 6 hours since Harry left for meeting and hasn't returned. Ginny was getting worried. She thought may be he went home. She didn't have contact of his family members. She called Draco, "Draco, did you contact with Harry after morning? He hasn't returned nor his number is active. I am getting worried."

Draco was about to say something but he was a patient lying on stretcher. His face became pale of a sudden. He tried to talk to Ginny but he couldn't form words. Composing himself, he said, "Ginny, come to St Mungos hospital immediately."

"What's wrong, Draco. You are frightening me."

"Ginny, relax. Everything will be fine, hopefully. Drive safe and come here."

Ginny anxiously drove to the hospital in record time. She didn't know why Draco had called her to hospital. Clueless, she stood in front of the hospital receptionist. Suddenly, a women came and said, "You must be Ginny Weasley. Please come along with me. Dr Malfoy has called you."

She followed her like a mannequin. Draco stood infront of the OR. As soon as she saw Draco, she ran to him. She couldn't form coherent words. Tears pooled in her eyes. She just pointed her finger to the OR and in hoarse voice, "Harry." Draco nodded his head, his eyes brimming with tears and Ginny, too bursted in tears. Draco hugged her tight, letting her tears wet his shoulders. Ginny continued to sob hysterically.

He said, "Ginny, control yourself. He has just few broken bones. He is otherwise fine. He'll be outside before you know it. He wouldn't like seeing you this broken. You are his strength. He won't appreciate seeing you like this."

Immediately, a doctor came from the OR, "Dr Malfoy. Your friend is out of danger and will recover soon. He has no cerebral oedema. His profuse bleeding worried us that he may land in Hypovolemic shock but fortunately, there was no internal bleeding and none of his major organs are damaged. His few broken bones have been treated and he'll be fit and fine and attain mobility within a month by God's grace and extensive physiotherapy. He'll be out of Anesthesia within an hour. You can meet him then."

Draco just shook the doctors hand and said, "Thank you."

When the doctor left, Ginny and Draco hugged each other in joy but Ginny said," Couldn't that doctor speak English. I just could make out he will be fine and rest other bounced off."

Draco chuckling replied, "Little Ginny, doesn't like being in dark."

Ginny hit his head. Draco said, "Ok, wild cat stop hitting. One moment you were a crying mess and now you are a wild cat. He said that there is no brain swelling as that is the major problem in RTA patients, which is actually good. He has some fractured bones and he will recover within a month with physiotherapy. Now, be happy."

"I am. Did you call his family?"

"Yes, his father will be here soon and his mother and siblings were in a party and couldn't leave it to come here."

"He has strange family. Can't leave a party to see their wounded son and brother?"

"Very strange family. But don't talk to him about it. He hates when someone criticizes his mother and siblings."

"Ok. I am going to thank God and come. You stay here. If he wakes up, just call me."

Draco nodded his head and waited for his beloved friend to wake up.