Chapter 8

It's been 3 months since Ginny joined office. she was sitting along with Michael, Neville and Lavender. Neville and Michael were telling her about their previous two rotations and were excited about the new rotation scheduled for today.

Neville said,"It was really fun to work in Marketing and research. Gin,when you are posted there, You'll love it. The HOD is amazing, woman. I learned a lot under her. I am so excited for Finance now."

"No, HRD is the best. James sir's work ethic is wonderful. I Didn't like marketing and research. I hate it. I think I will put under forgein affairs now. What about you Gin? How was working with Mr. Potter?", said Michael.

Lavender chirped, " What will she share? All she has done in three months is schedule and background check. You could have joined some Secret service, instead of busyness, you were more useful there."

Michael scolded Lavender, "Shut up Lavender! She is working the hardest amongst all of us. She has to manage everything in this office and that's more important work than flirting around."

Lavender scowled and left.

Seeing Ginny's face, Neville said,"Ginny, don't take her words seriously. you know she loves to mess with other people's mind. Boss must have planned something better for you. after all, I have had he is the best guide here."

Ginny nodded her head but left quietly lost in her thoughts. she desperately wanted to trust Harry and he was guiding her in some way and was doing something for her benefit. even according to her dad, Harry doesn't do a thing without giving it a thorough thought. But still, she wasn't seeing any growth.

Harry called her in his cabin, he said, "Ms.Weasley get me the files of our new mall and I want you to guide the interior designers for the decoration. Also, get me a coffee. am I clear?"

Unlike, the other days, she just nodded her head and left his cabin. He was surprised but he let it be.

When she brought coffee and placed it on the table, like everyday, he took it without a word but. unlike other days, she didn't point that it was good manners to thank the person who do your work. first, not saying crystal to his 'Am I clear' and then not Pointing out to say thank you. something was amiss.

"Are you Alright, Ms.Weasley?"

She responded in some daze, "Yes sir."

Now definitely something was wrong Harry said,"Ms.Weasley I am going to Chicago for a meeting day after tomorrow. inform the pilot and staff of my private jet. You too are coming along. Get ready I will pick you up on Monday morning at 7 a.m. but there is one problem there is only one room vacant there in the hotel. We will have to share. I hope you have no problem with it."

Ginny as if mechanically replied, "Sure, sir. No problem."

Harry was surprised beyond expectations, he said, "Ms.Weasley, are you even listening to what I said. you just now agreed to accompany me in Chicago and share a hotel room with me."

Harry couldn't help maintaining a straight face on looking at her scared and bursted out laughing.

A embarrassed Ginny Said, "Sorry sir! I will accompany you in Chicago but won't share a room with you. I will manage in some other hotel."

Harry calmed himself and said, "Relax, I was messing around. there are rooms available you seemed distracted so I pulled the stunt. I hope, I have made myself clear."

Ginny whispered a soft 'clear' and ran outside his cabin, embarrassed. She took a deep breath on reaching her cabin but had a slight smile on her face.

________******★★★

Hey guys! I updated this story after a long time. Hope it's worthy to the wait.

And who thought I would make them sleep in the same room?😆
Don't worry, I Won't go that fast.
I told you it's a INNOCENT story. 😉 bye~