Chapter 25

The next morning while Harry was having breakfast with his family, his butler informed him that someone had dropped a gift for him outside.

Harry surprised, "Bring it in."

Butler said, "You need to come outside to see it, sir."

Harry along with his family moved out. He saw a Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta parked. He was elated. His sister and brother squeaked in happiness. His phone pinged with a message. It read, "Hope you like your gift. Have a wonderful day."

His father said, "Who gave you such a costly gift? This is definitely, not Draco."

He replied, "It's a friend. You guys don't know him."

His sister said, "Har, can I have it please?"

His brother entered, "No,Bro, please me. She already has taken many cars from your collection."

Harry chuckled, "I am not giving it to anyone of you. I wanted to buy it for a long time and it is my gift."

His sister was way stubborn, she said rudely, "Harry, you don't drive yourself anymore. What a shame for this beauty, if it is to be driven by a driver. Please give it to me."

Harry said, "No, I am not giving it to either of you. This is my gift and I am keeping it for myself. I'll order the same model for both of you, if you like this so much. But, this one is mine. By the way, I have started to drive again, so, you don't have to worry about this beauty being driven by my driver."

His brother and sister didn't give a damn if he started to drive again but squealed in happiness on knowing they are getting new car. They together said, "You are the best."

James was surprised and was about to question him but he raised his hand and said to his butler, "I am getting late. Bring my office bag from inside. I'll drive this today. Tell driver that he can take a day off today."

After getting his bag, he roared the car on the street in full speed. At office, he was trying to concentrate on work but his mind was diverting to a certain girl who had paved her way silently in his heart with her kindness and madness. He was lost in thought when Draco barged in his office, " Back to Earth birthday boy!"

Harry said, "What are you doing here? God why don't you have some work?"

"I have work but my friend means a lot to me, unlike, what I mean to him. It's your birthday. Let's go for clubbing at night."

"I am not going any where with you. At night I am meeting Ginny."

"Wow! Since now you know a girl, you'll ditch your only friend for years for her. I'll call and ask to join. She won't have any problem if I tag along"

"But I will have. You are doing no such thing. I hardly get peace in my life. Please let me have it when I have a chance."

"Why don't you marry her if you love her so much?"

"Are you crazy? Whatever you are insinuating?"

"Oh please. I know you well. Even she won't mind marrying you. I think she loves you too."

Ignoring the complete sentence, Harry asked in a slight smile, "Did she tell you that?"

"Woah! Lover boy! You only caught that part."

Harry crumpled and threw a paper lying infront of him at Draco. "Get lost Malfoy! I am busy."

Draco laughed a loud. He dailed a number on his phone, "Hello, pretty lady." Harry looked up to him and glared at him. Draco continued, "Harry told me you guys are meeting at night. I haven't seen you for years now. Can I tag along? I promise I won't be a third wheel."

Harry could here laughter from other side, it kind of gave him calmness. He could hear her voice because his idiot friend had the call in full volume. She said, "Sure. We'll enjoy a lot."

As soon as the call was wrapped up, Harry threw a paper weight at Draco but he ducked it.

Draco said, "Someone is burning, I guess with jealousy."

Harry frustrated, "Go away Draco. I beg of you. Let me work."

Draco said, "On a serious note, Harry. I know you from our diaper days. We have been together and seen many ups and downs. I have never seen you this happy before. Don't let her go, if she means a lot to you. She is the best women for you. I am in full support. I was never in support of 'Her' and that was the reason our friendship suffered during that time. Confess your feeling before it is late."

Harry sighed, "You know very well my reason for not confessing. You know, I can't drag her in the mess named my family. I don't want any danger to come her way. Being with me will bring only sorrows to her and I won't be able to bear it. She is better without me. My marriage will bring lots of family issues."

Draco scowled, "For once in your life, think about your happiness and not your familys'. Do something for yourself. Take a stand for her if not yourself."

Harry said, "I'll think about it. For now leave and be there at the location which Ginny will message."

Draco bidding him goodbye left. Harry wondered if he has never actually cared about his happiness.