Bonus Chapter

"Harry! Have you seen my office bag?", shouted Ginny.

"Where you last threw it!", chimed Harry.

"Not funny! Mr Potter. You have a bad sense of humor. I'll correct it some day but for now I am getting late for meeting. Now, please tell me!", said Ginny.

"It's the same place where you pile your every trash, Mrs Potter!"

"Got it! No need of your sarcasm.", said Ginny, shaking her head, She went near the coffee table in search of her bag.

Seeing the mess, she shouted again, "Harry, why don't you clean this mess? I can't find a single thing here. How can you be so unorganized?"

"Oh hello madam! You dump your things here and there. Not me. Why should I clean it or get it cleaned? You are going have to everyone's head it something gets lost. So, dear search you office bag. Oh look, there beneath the pillow is your bag. Now, please can we leave. I too have meeting and clean this mess at night for your own benefit."

"Why are you behaving like mom in morning?It's not that I purposely throw things here and there, I was too tired at night to put things in place. And you here Shouting at a poor soul like me."

"Where is the poor soul? Why can't I see it? I too came late but do you see me shouting in the morning in search of my stuff."

"You are a big meanie Harry. I'll break your head someday. You wait and watch. I am not as organized as you and Why should I? You always help me to find my things and will continue to do so. That's the main reason I married a responsible man!"

"Wow! She finally reveals the reason of our marriage. I feel so obliged and feel like crying at my fate. I feel used here now", said Harry making a sad face.

Ginny slapped his shoulder and said, "Enough of the drama. The maid will not come today. I'll go and make breakfast. You come down if your taunts are over, mother in law. I don't have time. We'll continue it some other day."

"For God's sake no! I am not in mood to eat bread and butter as breakfast."

"So what do you want to eat, your Highness."

"Anything besides ready made noodles and this."

"I'll make pancakes, Then. Fine for you?"

"No please! I want the kitchen in one piece. I'll cook it and you stay away from kitchen. You can't cook to save a life even plus I don't want you to get hurt like last time."

"That was just a small burn. You hyped it some much and got worried unnecessarily."

Bickering, both of them came down. Ginny waited while Harry cooked. She was talking to him animatedly. Once a brooding face of Harry was now always decorated with a bright smile. He considered himself the lucky to have such an amazing wife though she was handful sometime.

Small. I know.... Sorry. But Hey!I decided to write a bonus chapter some hours ago and what else do you expect from a small brain like mine.

Actually, I was missing this story and you guys's lovely comments so much 😔

I am so so so sorry if you don’t like it, guys. But I love <3

❤️❤️❤️😘