Chapter 6

"Sir, these are the files you asked for." said Ginny to Harry. Whilst placing the files on the table.

Suddenly someone barged in, shouting, "you moron! where were you lost for complete last week! i was so worried about you!"

Harry didn't have to look up to know who was shouting –  it was obviously his best friend Dr Draco Malfoy. A renowned cardiologist.    [Guys don’t think It's a Drarry or Drinny story 😅 because, it’s totally a Hinny story. So yeah]

Harry replied, " who allowed you in at this time. it's my office time, get lost. "

"people are not as Heartless as you. I care about my friend. I came here to surprise my best friend." said Draco now aware of Ginny's presence.

" what is a lovely lady like you doing in this arrogant brute's office?" asked Draco.

" thanks for the compliment, sir. I am the new PA. I will leave you both. " said  Ginny and was about to leave When Harry replied, "Happy realisation!"

Ginny quipped, " I have certain manners, sir. I couldn't leave until I am dismissed. you should have remembered to dismiss me." Harry pointed towards the door gesturing her to leave.

After Ginny left Draco started, "when was the last time you went to a bar!"

Harry said to his blond haired best friend , " Draco, dude, please get lost. I have lots of work to do! You are a cardiologist. Don’t you have surgery lined up like any othet doctor. I find you free all time!"

Draco chuckled, "O hello, mister! I was busy in surgeries since the whole day. I have works to do. but, I know how to manage my time unlike someone. what's your plan for tonight? Oh wait, don't tell it work, right?"

"Yes, it’s work, Detective. Now get lost Dr Malfoy. Shoo away and find someone to operate. "

Draco pouted, "Let's go to the new club in city. Don’t be a joy killer! Please come on, mate. I promise to never trouble you again."

Harry surrendered and it was decided they will meet at the new club at 10:00. Draco satisfied with himself, too, left him.

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Ginny and her friends, too, decided to go to the same club that night.

Harry and Draco were busy drinking when Draco noticed Ginny, " bro, look how lovely your PA looks!"

"Draco! No funny business with my PA. She is not other girl's type."

Draco was shocked, "woah, Harry James Potter, a man Against the entire women clan is defending a girl he knows for a week. Something seem different!"

"Shut up! Draco, look for some other girl. "

Harry had found a girl and Draco too had spotted a girl, giving him flity looks.

On his way to that girl, he saw a man was trying to force himself on a girl. He started moving across the crowd to help that girl. But, Someone, had already come to rescue, bringing a smile on his face.
[Who?... Not telling]

See in the next chapter, bye!!😉