Chapter 19

In the morning, Harry had asked his staff to bring his and Ginny 's clothes. He prepared breakfast for both of them while Ginny was sleeping.

He heard footstep behind him. He turned towards the voice. Ginny was rubbing her eyes like a small baby. He wished, "Good morning, sleepy head."

"Sorry, I slept late. You made the breakfast."

"No, I ordered it. I am just pretending with the utensils."

"Very smart. You can make food?"

"Yes. Learnt to cook in hostel. You?"

"I can't cook anything."

"You'll learn someday. Relax."

"No, I don't want to learn. I'll do all other work while my husband can cook. It will be a profitable deal to him. Why should boys have all the fun?" Harry laughed a lot.

He shook his head, "I pity your future husband. Come, have breakfast."

"I haven't changed. Let me get ready for office."

"Take a day off. You are not coming to office. If you don't want to go back to your home, you can stay here." said Harry.

"I'll get bored at home. I want to come to office. Please pretty please with cherry on the top."

He chuckled, "No you are not going. That's an order. Stay away from Draco as well. One Draco is enough to handle."

She pouted but agreed. "I'll tell this to Draco. Then, he will have your head."

"Don't you think it will be unfair. Two against one."

"Stop fighting. You'll be late for office. I'll leave for home, too."

"You know you can stay here. If you are worried about that I would have brought multiple girls here, then I must tell you, I haven’t brought a single women here. You are the first one."

"I know that. You just won't share such a emotional place with anyone." said Ginny.

"I'll leave. I'll drop by your home at night to check on you."

"No need. I am fine."

"When will you stop arguing and agree on something in one go?"

"Never. Ok fine, if you are coming bring take out as well, otherwise, be prepared to eat maggie as dinner."

"Ok, done. I'll leave. See you later!"

At office without Ginny, it was not the same. He missed her a lot. He even called her office, once but then slapped his head. During lunch, he himself ordered lunch. Something, he wouldn't have ever done if Ginny was not in his life. She would kill him at night if she realizes he didn't have his lunch. Harry often wondered why was it difficult for him to lie infront of her and how did she always know he was lying. He thanked for giving him such a wonderful friend beside Draco. His mind questioned him, "Just a friend." He suppressed that voice. He never wanted to go through that pain. He knew Ginny was not like her but still it's always safer than sorry. He wasn't even sure if Ginny would stay in office after 4 months.

Next chapter is already published 👇👇