Chapter 9

Ginny met Neville and Michael in a cafeteria on Sunday. Neville was very exited that she was going to Chicago with THE Harry Potter.

Ginny chuckled as he again said that, "Stop fan girling. I'll be back in 4 days. It's just meeting. I am not going on tour with him."

"No! My little girl is going with the Harry Potter. I am so excited!"

"You are excited as if you are going with him." muttered Michael.

They three chatted for a long before Ginny left to meet her parents before leaving.

____★★★____***____+++

At Weasley Mansion, Arthur gasped on seeing his daughter.
"You look undernourished. When was the last time you ate? You even have dark circles. I am going to call Harry and scold him for overworking my Princess."

"Dad, stop overreacting. I am eating well and healthy. You know you behave like a typical Daily soap mother."

"You find my care as overreacting. God has strange ways! The daughter I loved so much and had never let any trouble come to her says I overreact. I should've been dead before hearing that."

Ginny laughed out loud and they started bickering util Molly stopped them,"Stop fighting You two! you behave like kids. Arthur, for God sake. grow up. you have a 26 years old daughter."

"He started it"
"She started it."

"I don't care who started it! Behave like grown ups." said Molly.

The daughter and father duo made a face and looked at each other as if to convey a secret message and smirked. Arthur took a sofa pillow and hit his wife, "Good for you bossy lady. Too old to have fun."

Molly hit him back and three started the war of pillows. After a good fight for it least an hour they sat for dinner.

"Mom, dad. I came here to tell you something. I am going to Chicago tomorrow for 4 days with my boss for a meeting. We will go by his private jet and stay at The Drake Hotel."

Arthur dropped his fork, "No you are not going. How can he take you for 4 days. You are just an intern. I am going to call Harry right now."

"No. You are not doing anything like that. let her be on her own. we both know Harry personally. I know he won't let any harm come to her. He is a gentleman just rough on the edges." Molly said and turned to Ginny, "when will you leave?"

"We'll leave by 7 am. He'll come to pick me up from home. It will take 11-14 hours to reach there from NY." answered Ginny.

"See Arthur. Don't worry. She'll be fine."

Arthur was still making a sad face. Ginny knew, no words will calm him.

She said, "Dad, you remember I had done a month internship in Chicago during my MBA?"

Arthur nodded,"So what?"

"So I know the city. I had stayed at uncle Amos Diggory's house during that period. I still have his number and also of Cedric. If I feel unsafe at the hotel, I'll shift to Their place. Will that make your heart light."

Arthur thought for some time and then agreed, "Call me if you have any problem. Am I clear?"

Ginny hugged her father and shouted, "Crystal Clear."

_____~~~~~~*****★★★

Hey guys! I Updated today! Yayyy! I am so happy that you gus are loving this story and supporting me. Thank you so much for everything. I love you!

And who is excited for their tour...ops sorry busyness meeting there 😉