Angry Senpai

"JIJI HELP ME!"

"Get back here Aki."

Team seven had just finished their "Missions" Chores Maki liked to call them.

And Kakashi was making her do most the work, while constantly sticking to her and calling her out on anything she did wrong.

Maki was currently sulking in a corner while her team sweatdropp at her and the man who calmly looked at the sweatdropping hokage.

"What's wrong, Maki-Chan?"

"Senpai's bullying me."

"Senpai...?" His confusion must have shown because the three other team members pointed at Kakashi who still held a cold gaze.

"Of course. Why are you...Bullying her Kakashi?"

"I'm not." He sighed when Maki grew even more depressed.

"If you stand up i'll give you a real mission."

She stood faster than he thought.

"Really?! What's it gonna be, yo!?"

"Calm down, i'll bring him in now."

As if on cue, the door slowly opened to reveal a certain drunk. His eyes raked over the five members of team and landed on the stupidly grinning brunette.

"A bunch of kids? What's the runt grinning for?"

And just like that she was in the corner again.

"Runt...Huh? I just met him, yo, and he already hates me, yo..."

"AGH! YOU JUST HAD TO TALK, OLD MAN!" Naruto glares at the flabbergasted man.

One of the ANBU in the room flinched slightly, but Maki noticed. She creepily turned her head to the ANBU and stared. The ANBU stiffened and would be seen sweating had it not been for the mask.

"Tenzo-"

"Anyways, Maki-Chan," Tenzo mentally thanks the hokage. "Be at the gates at 7. And do please get over whatever grudge you hold on Maki-Chan, Kakashi."

Kakashi glared at Maki and grabbed the back of her collar, dragging her away.

"AHHH SENPAI!"

"Be. Quiet."

"It. Was. Just. Smut!"

"You know what smut is!?" Tenzo yelled, having enough.

"U-Uh, n-no!"

"Maki!"

"On second thought senpai, let's go."

"Yeah..."