chapter 1

Here we are! my mom shouted happily while parking the car outside of our new house.
-isn't it great?
She asked waiting for a positive answer
-amazing!
I answered her question but i knew deeply inside of me that it wasn't and never gonna be as good as our old houses.
"4th house in 2 years" i said inside my head. But it was time to let go of the bad past and move on finally. Who knows maybe this story will be a better one for me.

While my parents and my siblings were unpacking i took a little tour by myself inside our new house. It was actually pretty cool i have to admit,2 floors and a huge garden in the back of the house with so many flowers, trees and a miny playground for my younger siblings. As i was taking a look at the nature and getting some fresh air this is when things immediately took a huge turn.

-Hey i'm louis your next door neighbor nice to meet you!

I couldn't believe my eyes my dream boy was standing right infront of me like i could see him and he was talking to me. A tall brunette with hazel eyes.

-Um Hey i'm "y/n" nice to meet you louis.

I was so nervous i was shaking. We stopped talking and we were there looking at each other for atleast 5 minutes.

-"So next door neighbour that sounds fun i never had a neighbor my age".
I said breaking the ice.

-"yep that's right we live next door so
don't be afraid to come, our house is always open, i just thought i'd come here and introduce myself. You seen like a nice girl y/n i bet we are going to be good friends".
Louis said while walking back home.

I tried to stay calm and went immediately back in to help my family with the unpacking.

-Time skip-
The same night i took a shower and laid
In my bed thinking about the things that happened today. Suddenly i hear a sound coming from my window. What the heck? I thought to myself and then it hit me LOUIS. I went to check if i was correct but there was no person outside only a bunch of rocks that had land in my window bench since my window was open.

"Down here"
I heard someone wispering and yes my predictions were correct louis was standing freezing outside of my window on top of a lader.

-what are uou doing here?
-i came to give you this.
Says while passing me a sticky note with a number on it.
-what the hell is that?
-my phone number and a place i usually go with my friends plus i write the time and the date we are going to meet. i want you to meet my friends y/n and use my phone to call me anytime you want bye now i gotta go.*kisses me on the forehead*

I was literally so confused but i guess new friendships are fun right? And OMG a kiss from louis like yes it was a forhead kiss but still! It was getting kinda late so i decided to go to bed.
I turned of my light and slept.

Hi guys so i know this is actually really bad but the new chapters of ps.i love you are coming and pls commet your opinions it would really help me <3