chapter 9

-time skip to the mall-

Louis,y/n and millie hopped on the car and louis started driving

-ahh louis are you sure you wanna drive?
-yes y/n now seat belts and lets begin.

After a couple of minutes they managed to get safely to the mall.

-atleast we survived. Y/n said smirking at louis.

They started shopping in all the stores 1 by 1 dragging Louis with them until they stopped suddenly and started looking at a handsome boy walking past them.

-umm girls why are you standing like statues? come on.

-louis shut up for a sec. Millie said.

-you dont have to be so aggressive jesus let's go y/n.

-yeah.. we should.

-yea y/n wake up we actually need to start walking

-um why dont you go alone for a sec i need to do something

-wh- what no you are coming with me. Louis said while grabbing y/ns hand.

-hey hey i need to talk to millie for a sec.

Y/n starts talking to millie about that handsome boy.

-omg he is coming what should i do? Louis?y/n?

-ask for his number. Y/n said while blinging at millie

That guy comes closer and closer to millie waving her and started chatting for a bit.
Louis then grabs y/n and wraps his arm around her neck to make it more obvious that she isnt interested in anyone even tho she isnt dating Louis..yet.
Millie gives a little note with her number written on it to the boy and waves at him while walking back with the others.

-soo what happened? Y/n whispered to millie so that louis could hear.

-all good . Millie replied

-hey im here too and you know I'm not dumb right i know that you like him millie.

-well just dont get mad at me and start being overprotective that's all i want plus we aren't dating yet.

-yea whatever let's go home I'm hungry.

-time skip to the afternoon-
Everyone is now home including issie and started getting ready for dinner.
The girls decided to go on a girls night out leaving louis alone but y/n denied saying she isn't feeling ok just so she can stay with louis. The girls leave and y/n goes up to her room.

-you know you didn't have to do that you could go if you want. Louis said while peaking from the slightly open door.

-god you scared me.y/n said
But it's fine i wanted to stay with you.

She gestures louis to come sit with her next to her bed and he jumps on it like a basketball player that shoot the ball on the hoop. Both started laughing and put on a movie to watch. Suddenly louis feels y/ns head on his chest and he starts playing with her hair thinking she was sleeping. Y/n went along with it and ended up sleeping while cuddling with louis.

Part 10 will be up soon and sorry i havent posted in such a ling time i just have school hope u understand :)