chapter 7

-the next day-
3d person pov.

The next day y/n and louis are still sleeping while millie and issie are making breakfast.
Louis suddenly wakes up and sees him and y/n in the same bed not remembering anything from last night. Y/n wakes up 10 minutes later while louis is in the shower. She is confused at first seeing that she isn't home but at a huge bedroom that remindes her of the last night situations. Louis walks of the bathroom half naked and y/n gets scared.
"Omg oh..ugh sorry"y/n says while covering her eyes.
"Fuck sorry i didn't know you were awake " louis responded
Louis grabbed his clothes from his closet and changed while y/n was in the  bathroom doing her morning routine.
They both get downstairs to eat breakfast. Issie and millie gave both of them a huge hug and started talking about what happened last night.

-god i was so freaking drunk.louis said

-same god.y/n replied breaking the silence.

-yeah we could tell. Millie wispered giggling.

-oh shut up. Louis said mad

They all start laughing at what happened last night with savannah. After breakfast y/n went back to her house.

Y/ n pov.
We finished breakfast and i made the decision to go to my house. It was amazing that the girls took care of us and louis and i thanked them from the bottom of my heart.
"Alright guys i love you so much but i have to go I'll see you at night movie night at my place?" I asked. They all nodded their heads in agreement while waving at me and millie blowing kisses while i was walking out their door, and walking through their garden.
I opened the kitchen door and got upstairs. Awesome! i thought sunday all by myself at home since my parents were on a trip with ms and mrs partridge. I got upstairs to my room locked the door and layed down on my bed writing on my notepad what i needed for the movie night. That is when i realized my purse was forgotten in louis room on his bedside table wity both my phone and my diary in there.
"Frick." I thought. I ran downstairs and called them from the phone we had in the living room so they can bring it later on. I ran back upstairs with ollie(my dog), layed on my bed playing with her and looking at the ceiling. I just couldn't wait for the movie night. After  everything that happened last night i think it would be a relieve.