chapter 5

"Hurry up y/n we are gonna be late"
Louis shouted at me, grabbing my hand and rushing through the hallways so we could get to class.
"Mrs y/n y/l/n and ms louis partridge,  I'm afraid i have to get you out of the classroom since you were late 10 minutes" our teacher yelled while we were stepping outside the classroom.

-great just great. I said.

-oh come on y/n it's fine I'm late all the time.

-yeah well you know louis I'm not like you. What are we going to do?

-wanna do something crazy?

-like what?

-idk come with me. Louis said while grabbing my hand and pulling me outside of the school.

-are you crazy? I'm not going anywhere.

-well i may be just a little crazy let's goooo. We have a whole hour do you wanna sit like a elderly on a chair?

We started laughing while locking eyes.
Louis grabbed me from my legs,i put my hand on his neck and he was holding me only with his hands, while my legs were dangling. We both had a huge smile on our faces and honestly i almost forgot what i was doing for a second. That didn't look like a normal school day to me. After 5 minutes of running we finally made it. He brought me to the cafe our first ever "date" was.
"One caramel cold brew for me and a strawberry refresher with a vanilla cupcake for the lady " he said.
In my mind all i was thinking was, that it was so sweet of him to do that but i never questioned myself, how did he knew my fav drink and sweet?
"Here you go, have a nice date- i meant day :)" the employee wispered to louis. I gave him a little smile from the whole embarrassing situation, grabbed louis hand and got out of there.

"What did he say??" I asked louis.

"C'mon you know them, they think they know everything" lou said, giving me a forehead kiss while getting some frosting off of my cupcake and spreading it all over my nose.

I flinched not knowing what he was about to do and the next second i had white frosting covering me.

-hey i had highlighter on me haha.

-you put marker on your face?!?!?

-omg you are such an idiot i meant the makeup product dude.

-oh right i saw issie wearing this, one day, why do the call it highlighter do they want to confuse us?

That's how our convos went , on our way back to school since our time was over and we had to be there on time cause we were writing a quiz the next hour.

                     -time skip-
Our teacher hand us the quiz which to me it looked like i wad studying Chinese or something, cause that was def NOT the maths we learned. I tried to solve as many exercises  i could to get at least a good grade but i was so confused. Louis was looking at me, the whole hour trying to copy what i did and since i was a good best friend i solved the quiz for him.
"Only cause I'm a good friend and you bought me breakfast haha."i whispered.

Louis pov:
"Did i just get FrENdZoNed?!?!" I said in my head while y/n was solving my quiz .louis get your head in the game. You can't fall inlove with every girl that moves next to you. I tried to persuade myself while i was lost in y/n's eyes.
"Damn she is gorg"

-i heard that. She said while looking back up at me.

-sorry. I whispered softly in her ear while our teacher wasn't looking.

Chapter 6 will be up soon sorry this is so bad i didn't know what to do in the ending.