chapter 6

⚠️trigger warning this chapter contains alcoholic uses and making out actions⚠️

-time skip to friday cause I'm lazy and i don't know what to write for school days✋🏼😭-

3d person pov.

Finally friday was here and both the partridges and y/n's family were excited for issies 19th birthday party.
Issie's parents were on a business trip for the weekend, so issie decided to throw her bday party on saturday so she can spend Friday with her family and the weekend with friends. Millie was so excited for the party because she could invite her friends too and have fun while Louis was most excited to see y/n.

Louis pov.

I was so excited for my sisters bday party, not for my sister but for y/n. I can't wait to see her again with her nice clothes and styled hair but also smell her significant perfume with vanilla flavoring.

Y/n's pov.

Finally saturday was here. I woke up with a huge smile on my face, got downstairs to eat breakfast and then went back up to facetime my bestfriend and take her advice of what should i wear. Time passed so fast and as soon as i closed my phone i got up and started to getting ready because time was getting closer and closer for the big party. I was so excited to see millie and Louis and of course issie. I picked my favourite silky black dress with spaggeti straps, wore it and posed in front of my mirror for a couple of minutes. I started doing my makeup but a little different than my every day makeup routine. I did a winged eyeliner, some mascara, a bit of blush and a red lipstick with some lipgloss for shine. I sprayed my favourite perfume with vanilla scent. Fan fact it was my fathers gift for my last year birthday. I wore my black leather boots, took my little purse while i threw my phone in there, got downstairs and got out of my house while walking to Louis's house across the garden.

3d person pov.

A door bell was heard from the partridges house while y/n was standing outside of their front door.
She was wondering what was taking them so long to open the door while she was hearing super loud music and flashing lights on the inside. Finally someone opened the door. She wasn't expecting that person to open though.
"Y/n omg you are invited too come on you're late" savannah said.(backstory savannah is louis ex gf and never liked y/n since the day they met at school)

Savannah?!?! Y/n thought. Savannah though was very chill, almost like she was her best friend or something. Maybe cause she was drunk but still the whole concept was weird. Y/n entered the house only looking for her friends but the strong lights were flashing in her eyes making it difficult for her to recognize them. "Y/n finally girll" issie says while giving her a huge hug. "Come in want some punch?" "Yeah sure"y/n answered not knowing it had alcohol in it.
After a while everyone was dancing,singing,drinking, and eating while y/n finally found louis and started dancing with him.
-are you feeling good?
-what?
-i said you ok?
-yes louis fine I'm just a bit dizzy
-do you want to go to my bedroom?
-um... okay i want to lay a bit, i think the alcohol was a bit too much for me.
-okay give me your hand.

Louis grabbed y/n and started running upstairs to his room. He opened the door for her and she layed on his bed almost falling asleep from the dizziness.  Louis gave her one of his tops and sweats for her to change so she can relax. Y/n changed and louis layed in bed with her to cuddle and give ger comfort. The music started to mute and people were leaving the party since it was getting too late.

-hey savannah do you know where is y/n and my brother? Issie asked
-ughh i don't  know. Savannah replied drunk.
-i saw them going upstairs a few minutes ago. Millie said

Savannah went to the bathroom to take care of herself and saw Louis's bedroom door slightly open.
Louis and y/n started getting closer and closer while facing each other and getting lost in their eyes. Louis got up, got y/ns hand, brought her up and stuck her on the wall, while slightly bringing his lips on hers and putting her hair behind her ear. Y/n started kissing him with passion and sliding her hand on his neck while tiptoeing to make it easier for him to reach her. Her hand was slightly going through his hair and he moved his lips down to her neck.

"WTF-louis patrick james partridge & y/n y/l/n"

"WTF savannah...privacy" louis screamed.

"What happened"y/n wispered drunk while laying on louis bed ready to fall unconscious.

"What? what?" Issie and millie said while run upstairs.

"Oh nothing your fucking bro was just making out with that bitch"savannah said.

"Okay savannah out, Louis take care of y/n" millie shouted while issie grabbed Savannah's wrist and brought her outside of the house.

"She is such a bitch"y/n said losing her voice slightly while falling down from Louis's bed not knowing what was going around her ,hitting her head on the wooden floor while louis knelt down to save her with tear in his eyes from the whole situation.

"Thats all my fucking fault I'm such a loser i tried to love her and i damaged her"he said

"Lou no come one let's take her and put some ice on her head for that bruice. Also you should get some rest lay here and i'll bring her next to you in a bit."millie said.

"Great just great what an amazing 19th bday party and all because of that bitch savannah. Why can't people live their love. Why does she have to destroy every freaking thing?!?!"

It was getting very late. Millie cleaned the house, issie took care of y/n and louis, layed them on the same bed with a blanket and all of them went to sleep.

Part 7 soon sorry this is so bad i didn't know what to do in the end so it's so bad but i promise it gets better.