chapter 3

@louispartridge_ simping🤍Comments:@milliepartridge: cuties!@issiepartriďge: way to go bro@julesleblanc:that's my bestie<3@username: omg don't do this to me louis haha@louisfanpage: he is taken everyone

Comments:
@milliepartridge: cuties!
@issiepartriďge: way to go bro
@julesleblanc:that's my bestie<3
@username: omg don't do this to me louis haha
@louisfanpage: he is taken everyone.
               Load 3k more:

That was the notification. My heart stopped for a second. I was so confused but so in love with louis that i couldn't believe he would post that. I started regreting what i did when he tried to kiss me, so i wanted to make it up for him. As soon as i liked the picture he uploaded, i started hearing someone throwing rocks at my window again. Well who would have thought that it was Louis right? I opened the window and let him enter my room and at that exact moment i heard my dad's car parking outside of the house. I was 100% sure my mom would check on me the moment she stepped in the house, so i had to inform louis about that. We could hear my mother comming upstairs so i had to hide louis.
"Quick under my bed" i said.
As soon as he hid my mother entered the room and my heart was beating so fast from my nervousness.

-is everything okay sweetheart?

-yes mom perfect but i kinda wanna go to sleep so i would appreciate if you didn't interrupt me again.

-oh well yes of course I'm going downstairs now.

Finally everything was cleared and the poor boy could come out of my bed.
I still didn't know what he wanted thought.

-so um.. what brings you here today?i asked nervously

-i just wanted to check on you

-well that's nice having a neighbor that cares about me!

-yeah.. about the kiss i was so sorry i didn't mean to move on so early in our friendship.

-no it's perfectly fine i understand. Also what i did was wrong too so  let's just forget about that night.

-yes you are right.

That was our conversation, nothing much we were just looking at each other for ten minutes straight, while getting lost in each others eyes.
There it hit me. I had to make a move. So i did and i kisses him. Finally i screamed from my inside. The move i wanted to make from the first second i saw him it's finally made.