chapter 4

I woke up the next day only to find out a small letter on my side table. I instantly grabbed it and tried to read it through my sleepy eyes.

Hello y/n i just wanted to let you know i love you so so so so much. I left the night while you were asleep on my chest after the whole kiss thing. If you feel uncomfy talking about it we can totally forget about it, but if you want to go on it's perfectly awesome. Last thing tomorrow morning I'll be outside of your house, I'll drive you to school if you are ok with it.
Love you
Louis ♡

That was the cutest thing, I've ever gotten from a boy and also the first thing I've ever gotten from a boy. I had that feeling that ,this day would be the best day ever and i started the morning super happy and excited while listening to music full on my speakers. As i was opening the curtains, i saw louis looking through his window with a cute smirk on his face. That didn't last for a long time, since he nervously closed the window like he was scared or something. Inside my head i thought he was mad at me but i had to forget  about it and finish getting ready or else i would be late for school.

-Louis pov-
I woke up that day with a huge smile on my face cause i had a feeling... i had THIS feeling that everything would go amazing. I started the day super happy while going downstairs to eat the breakfast my mother had prepared for me and my sisters. "What up with you little one, you seem full of energy.  I never see you have so much energy on a school day before" issie wispered to me while millie was looking at me with a weird look on her face.
-what are you looking at? I asked her

-oh nothing.. nothing

-yeah right I'm older than you i know you spit it.

-i see you had fun last night ha?

-What are you talking about? I nodded her showing that our mother was listening.

-come on i know you and y/n aren't just "friends".

-can we just shut up and finish our breakfast? I asked while my cheecks were blushing from the nerve.

I went upstairs to my room. To get ready because it was time to go and pick up y/n and as i was getting dressed, i started hearing music from the other side. I opened my window and there she was standing at her window glass looking at me while i was looking at her, all cute with our favourite song playing in the background.
"Dude you have school get in the car" issie said while entering my room and banging on my door
"Alright now" i said, forgetting what i was doing for a minute.

I went downstairs, said goodbye to my family and got in the car, on my way to pick up y/n and start our day.
I manage to pick her up, just in time, gave her a goodmorning cheek kiss and drove to our school.