chapter 8

-time skip to movie night-
3d person pov.

A knock was heard from y/ns kitchen door. She ran like flash to open it and saw millie, issie and louis standing there. Millie grabbed her and hugged her tight and then both issie and louis gave her a high five.
"Oh ugh y/n i found your purse at my bedroom floor from yesterday so yeah."louis said while handing it to her. Little did she knew that louis had read everything that y/n had written in there and everything about him.
They all sat down in the living room and y/n was preparing the snacks, while the partridges were picking the movie. They finally ended with a thriller although louis knew y/n was scared of them. They all started watching the movie. Somewhere 8n the mids of the film a scary scene scared y/n and she hid under the blankets. Issie asked her If they should change it but she denied. Louis grabbed her and pulled her in his hug. Before they knew it they were all sleeping. Louis and y/n all cuddled millie on the rocking chair and issie on the other side of the couch.

-the next morning-
Issie and millie had woken up way before the other two and got all ready for school.
"Look how cute they are all cuddled"millie whispered to issie.
Millie took a pic of them and posted it on her close friends story.

"WAKE UP" millie shouted.
They both got up immediately.

"God millie couldn't you be more aggresive?" Louis said.

"Ugh I'm not coming today to school i don't feel like it."y/n said while going back to sleep.

"Me neither louis said"after her

"I guess ill be going to work "issie said.

Millie suggested her,y/n and louis to have a day off the go to the mall to shop,eat and have fun. They all agreed and y/n went back to sleep in louis hug telling them to wake her up in a bit to go shopping. Louis opened his phone only to find out millies close friends story.

-im gonna kill you run.
-haha you can't catch me.

Louis was running after millie to the whole house until millie locked herself in y/ns room.

Chapter 9 will be the mall part sto stay tuned.