Chapter 10

Y/n ended up falling asleep in Louis's Arms once again while louis was playing with the hair. Fast forward the next morning a notification from Louis's phone wakes y/n up. She tried to see through her sleepy eyes if Louis was in the room but turns out he wasn't. She decided not to be noisy and let the phone aside while she got up from her bed and went downstairs to the kitchen.

-Well look who's up early. Louis said.

-wow I didn't even realise we slept together. Y/n replied.

-is this a bad thing? Louis asked y/n while placing the plate of breakfast he made in front of her.

-first of all what's all this? And second I never said it was a bad thing... y/n replied with a smirk on her face.

-that's breakfast for you my dear I was about to wake you up but you did before I could. Louis said.

Y/n was thinking about telling Louis about the message notification or let it slide but she ended up not saying a word. After they finished their breakfast they got ready and drove to school. On the way to school Louis's phone buzzes once again but he doesn't reply which makes y/n suspicious.

-did you tell your sisters that you stayed at mine last night? Y/n asked Louis

-oh yea and I talked with our parents they arrive tomorrow so we have an extra day to ourselves. Louis replied.

Y/n remains silent and puts some music in the car.

They arrive to school and nothing unusual happened until the last bell rang. Louis had gotten out of school earlier that day due to some teachers being absent and went with some of his friends at a coffee shop near the mall. When the last bell rang y/n gathered her stuff and called Louis. He told her where he was and she started walking there. She arrived and sat at the table with Louis and his friends. She sat there for 10 minutes but things were a little bit weird in y/n mind.

What's his matter today?!?  Y/n thought while getting up from the chair she was sitting, grabbed her stuff and started heading home.

-Woh, where are you going? Louis asked.

-home. I'm a bit tired from today's schedule.Y/n replied with a faint smile on her face.

-Well sit down I'll bring the car here and drive you home. Louis replied while heading to the parking lot.

-in the car-
-what's up with you today little one? Louis asked
y/n while rubbing her thigh with his thumb.

-nothing it's just the way I sat in that table with your friends and we didn't even talk all day made me overthink plus we barely saw each other today and I was so tired I couldn't keep up with all this. You know whenever I'm tired I want you but I can't push your schedule so you can be with me and our parents arrive tomorrow so the same old cycle starts again. Y/n said while looking out the window.

Louis stops rubbing her thigh and parks on the side of the road.

-I'm so sorry y/n I didn't even realise I was so distant today I promise it won't happen and anything you need you know where to find me.
Louis said while going in for a kiss while his phone in his back Pocket buzzes once again.

He ended up kissing y/n but she pulled away when she heard the notification.

-what's the matter? Louis asked y/n

-who's that? Y/n asked Louis

-i don't know probably my parents they have been messaging me a lot lately it's so annoying. Louis said.

-anyway can we go home?I wanna sleep. Y/n replied not knowing whether to believe Louis or not.

They arrive home and Louis drops y/n off while giving her a tight hug and driving back to the cafe he was earlier. Y/n Enters her house and starts walking up the stairs to her bedroom, locks the door and lays in bed with her clothes and makeup on and then she falls asleep immediately, not knowing what was going to happen in a few hours.

Chapter 10 is finally here! I'm so sorry from the bottom of my heart for taking so long but to be honest I had totally forgotten about this. Hopefully you like it and chapter 11 is on its way stay tuned<3