Chapter 11

The next morning y/n overslept and missed the first 2 hours of school.
Shit shit shit. She thought while looking at her alarm.
god I overslept fuck. Y/n said while trying to open her sleepy eyes.
She got up, got ready in a hurry and called Louis's older sister issie to ask her if she could take her to school. Issie informed her that Louis had the car and the y/n called Louis.

-yes? Louis said when answering phone.

-oh thank god you answered. Can you please come to my house from school and drive me there cause I overslept and missed the bus I'll be so late if I walk there. Y/n said while rushing.

-y/n I'm not in school sorry I'm working on an acting project with my manager. Louis said.

-oh that's nice you didn't tell me that...well it's fine I guess I'll stay home today until my parents arrive. Y/n replied closing the phone so fast that Louis couldn't even reply back.

In y/ns head:why didn't he tell me that? Have I done something wrong? We always told each other everything for the past months since we met. And as if this wasn't enough I can't go to school and my parents and Louis's parents arrive today. Life's great just great I just wish my best friend was here.

Y/n walked through the garden that connects her and the partridges house and as she walked up the stairs a FaceTime call pops up in her phone and starts buzzing in her hand. It was her best friend Jules. She answered the phone immediately.

-julesss!!! My god I needed you. Y/n said the moment she answered the phone.

-Hey girl, I'm sick so I decided to call my bestie and see how things are, I got nervous you didn't reply to my messages last night. Jules said.

-oh I wasn't feeling good and I overslept I even missed school today so many things are happening. Y/n replied.

-what happened? Jules replied.

Y/n started explaining how she had been feeling these couple days and explained all the things that are happening between her and Louis this past week and Jules replied:

-yea about that that's kinda the reason I called you and by the way where's Louis now? Jules asked.

-He's working on an acting project why? Y/n replied.

-well take a look. Jules said.

Y/n took a look at her phone and couldn't believe what she was seeing.

There it was a photo of Louis hanging out with Olivia (one of y/ns friends she made when moving there)Y/n immediately hang up on Jules while tears started running down her cheeks

Y/n immediately hang up on Jules while tears started running down her cheeks.
What the actual fuck? Why? How? Y/n thought to herself. During the rest of the day she declined everyone that called her phone and stopped replying to her messages from friends even Louis. Until her parents arrived home.

Chapter 12 coming y'all:)