chapter 2

~the next day~
So i woke  up  as usual nothing happened ,said goodmorning to the fam and sat for breakfast, got ready for school which  i hate since,  i was an exchange student and drove there.
There he was that tall brunette guy i was talking about yes you know him louis. I waved at him he waved back and when the bell rang we went to class. He was supposed to be my helper for the day so it was actually kinda fun.

                          -time skip-
I drove back home and started getting ready for the hangout with louis and his friends.l was so nervous  but i knew i could do it. I was honestly lost in the way with my skateboard since i was new to the neighborhood and i didn't know where was the place he told me to go. After all though i found it but his friends nowere to be found only he,a picnic settup and the sunset on the beach was there. I wasn't angry though i liked where this was going. I sat next to him and asked him where is everyone.

-oh well no one is actually coming i just wrote that so you could come.

-ohh okay you could have told me tho i wouldn't get  mad.

-i just know you're shy girl i knew you wouldn't come.

-i guess you are right.

The time went by. We ate ,we drank ,we danced, we looked at the sunset for so long we forgot we had to go home.

-it's getting kinda late. I think i should skate back home. I said.

-oh no worries we can skate together i have my own skate here too let's go.

I was so nervous if my parents see that a boy brings me home i'll probably be grounded until i graduate. Oh yes i forgot to mention my parents are STRICT.  Anyways we got home ,my parents weren't there which was nice and we hugged. Nothing special just a friendly warm hug i thought to myself. Until i looked up to see him try to kiss me. I mean i wasn't mad or anything but kissing a guy the day after i met him without knowing barely anything about his life is just not correct. What i did at that point i think was bad but i was nervous and i didn't do it to hurt him. I swerved my head to the right and wispered in his ear:
-Wow slow down there boy.

I passed my hand through his hair kissed his cheek and left while waving at him. You could see the disappointment in his eyes and i was so sorry but it just came to me naturally.

I ran upstairs in my room while tears were falling down my face. I locked the door and went straight on my bed. I just opened my phone and facetimed my best friend.

-jules omg i think i made the biggest mistake of my life.

-wait what happened y/n stop crying and tell me.

-well you know i met this boy louis that we were talking about the other night and well he tried to kiss me but i denied.

-it's not something bad y/n you can explain you weren't ready also you guys know each other only two days he is fast. Now go and take care of yourself.

And so i did i was not gonna let that pointless moment ruin me. I hung up went to the bathroom, took my makeup off, put on comfy clothing and just watched a movie by myself until my phone got  a notification and it distracted me. So you know what i did. Opened the phone and i couldn't believe my eyes.

Chapter 3 is coming everyone stay tuned<3