Disclaimer

This story respects all Wattpad content guidelines.

There is no pornographic content, no glorification of sexual violence and no illegal sex acts. It is rated as mature since it contains depictions of violence (fights between villains and heroes, for instance) and addresses some sexual themes later on (which isn't the main focus of the plot). All characters are above Wattpad age of consent (18+).

***

This is an omegaverse story. Don't hesitate to read my omegaverse guide if you don't know what that means. It will help you understand some specific terms and how a/b/o dynamics work ;)

***

Please, do not be rude in the comments, to me or anyone else. And do not use my work without my permission. I do not allow any translations since I don't want my stories to be posted on another account and since I wouldn't be able to check what you write if I don't understand your language.

I try to read every comment but I'm not always able to do it so, if you want to talk to me or ask me something, you can send me a message in private or write on my board. I will always answer you.

Also, since English isn't my native language, don't hesitate to tell me if you see any spelling mistakes so that I can fix them.

***

Enjoy the story!