Chapter 8

As planned, the next time they saw each other again was Wednesday evening. 

Eijiro went directly to Izuku's house after his patrol. It was already quite late, around 9 pm, that's why he didn't want to make Izuku wait any longer. He still had his hero costume on as he arrived in front of Izuku's house, not wasting time ringing the doorbell. 

"Hey." He grinned widely when Izuku opened the door. 

It looked like the tiny omega had just taken a shower. His beautiful green curls were slightly wet, causing small droplets to run down his neck and collarbone. Eijiro almost found himself mesmerised by the sensual sight. 

"Hello." Izuku smiled sweetly as he let Eijiro enter his house, before closing the door behind them. "How was your day?" Eijiro asked while following Izuku to the living room.

"Good and you?" Izuku answered and Eijiro didn't miss how Izuku seemed more and more comfortable around him. He remembered how timid and nervous Izuku had been at first when talking to him. As much as he loved seeing Izuku blush, Eijiro was glad that the tiny omega was getting used to his presence.  

"Fine." He replied with an honest smile. "Did you get hit on?" He then couldn't help but ask; his curiosity, and maybe even possessiveness, getting the best of him. 

Izuku's cheeks turned an adorable rosy shade at the question. "Well, I think it's because your scent has already started to fade away but, uhm... one alpha did approach me on the bus," he timidly admitted. 

"He tried to touch you?" Eijiro immediately asked in reply. If someone had dared to put his hands on Izuku, he swore he was going to hunt them down and make them regret ever looking in Izuku's direction. 

"No, he wasn't too bad. Actually, he was quite nice..." Izuku answered and Eijiro frowned. "He was nice?" 

"Yes, he didn't insult me when I refused to give him my number." 

"That's not nice, that's just normal." Eijiro declared. The fact that Izuku considered this kindness showed a lot about how he usually was treated. It was sad that something that was normally plain common sense had become something rare and worthy of praise...

Eijiro sighed as he sat on the sofa. He sometimes was ashamed of his second gender because of how badly some alphas acted. "Come on, let's get to scenting you." He said while motioning Izuku to come sit on his lap. 

"O-oh, yes..." Izuku inevitably blushed in response, making Eijiro smile. "You're acting timid, now?" He couldn't resist teasing the tiny omega. 

"I-I'm not!" Izuku exclaimed even though his whole face was cutely flushed.  

"Then, come here." Eijiro chuckled as he patted his lap then grinned when Izuku shyly approached him, straddling his lap. He really liked having Izuku this close to him. The proximity was nice and, like this, he could smell his irresistible scent better. The way Izuku's slim waist fitted in his large hands also felt amazing, as if it was meant to be. 

"I'll start releasing my pheromones." He warned before slowly letting his scent spread in the air. 

"Yes..." Izuku answered in a whisper. He relaxed as the smell of bonfire surrounded him, making him feel at ease and rendering him perfectly content. He had come to love Eijiro's scent, as well as the whole scenting process. Eijiro was so gentle with him, always making sure he was feeling alright and comfortable with what was happening. 

"The marks I made haven't faded away yet." Eijiro murmured lowly as he nuzzled Izuku's neck. The hickeys he had put there were still visible, the sight somehow making his chest swell with pride. He pressed small kisses on top of them, tenderly, revelling in the soft mewls Izuku let out in response.