Chapter 16

It was 10 pm when Izuku put his vigilante costume on. The sky was already dark, enabling him to blend into the shadows. He jumped from roof to roof as he searched for someone to save, his eyes scanning the area with precision.

Hopefully, he would run into Red Riot tonight. It had been a few days since they last saw each other and Izuku really missed him. They often texted and called each other, of course, but it wasn't the same as being together, or touching each other...

Izuku still remembered vividly the intimate moment they had shared together last time. The way Eijiro had completely taken control over him, driving him insane with pleasure, had just been mind-blowing. He had never experienced such intense orgasms before. And the way he had felt perfectly content and incredibly relaxed just after had been amazing, like nothing he had ever felt.

He really couldn't wait to spend the night with Eijiro again. 

His thoughts were interrupted as his radio spurted on, alerting him about villains trying to rob a bank in the city centre. Izuku didn't waste time and headed right toward the address, hoping to arrive in time before the villains would run away. 

However, he apparently wasn't the first one to arrive at the scene.

"You fucking weaklings." Ground Zero had just finished to explode all the villains. He wasn't the number one hero for nothing, after all. "Can't even put up a real fight. Fucking pathetic." He growled as he wiped away the sweat that was glistening on his forehead. He hated it when winning was too easy. He wanted a true challenge, not some wanna-be villains to fight.

His wish was answered when someone suddenly threw a punch at his face. "Fuck!" Katsuki barely had time to dodge the attack, his crimson eyes landing on a tall alpha with dark hair and dark eyes. "Finally." A smirk made its way on his face when he recognised his opponent.

Doragon was a true villain. He always came out of nowhere when people least expected it. He didn't bother with petty crimes like robbing a bank or stealing a purse, no, his objective was to destroy heroes... 

Katsuki couldn't possibly ask for a better challenge.

"You're dead, fucker." He started his attack with a right punch followed by a strong explosion but, as he was expecting dragon scales to cover Doragon's entire body, Doragon instead breathed fire out of his mouth.

"The hell!?" To say Katsuki was taken aback was an understatement. The flames missed him by only a few inches, but his skin burned from the warmth it triggered.

Izuku was just as shocked. Did Doragon have several quirks? Unless the fire-breathing and dragon scales were two different parts of the same quirk. At any rate, it made things way more complicated. Doragon now was dangerous in both terms of offensive and defensive.

"Not feeling so hot anymore, huh, number one hero?" A sinister laugh escaped him as he attacked Katsuki again. "I'll burn you to the ground!"

"In your fucking dreams! I'll explode you before you'll even touch me!" Katsuki replied but both he and Izuku knew that his quirk wasn't the most efficient against Doragon. An ice quirk like Todoroki's or a defensive quirk like Eijiro's hardening would be way better against fire breathing. However, Katsuki wasn't the type to ask for help. He would never call for backup.

That's why Izuku decided to take the matter into his own hands. He grabbed his radio and played with the buttons for some instant before calling for help: "We need back up in zone 5! Doragon has appeared!"

He didn't wait for the answer and instead jumped from the roof he was on to the floor. He couldn't help Katsuki fight Doragon, he didn't have the level to do that and would only end up hindering Katsuki, but what he could do was make sure that no civilians would get caught up in their attacks.

"You need to evacuate the zone! There is a fight going on here!" He spent the whole time keeping people away from Katsuki and Doragon while the two kept fighting, the sound of explosions resonating in the air. By the time backup finally arrived, buildings were burning down and red flames were illuminating the sky...

Doragon had once again managed to disappear just before the other heroes arrived.

"Fuck!" Izuku could hear Katsuki curse out loud. The number one hero didn't seem happy at all that he had let Doragon escape. Actually, he looked so angry that Izuku thought it was better if he left the scene early. He didn't want to risk Katsuki seeing him and then arresting him.

It already was close to midnight so Izuku decided to go home. He still had school tomorrow and didn't want to be too tired to study. He took a quick shower once he arrived and then headed straight to his bed. He did check his phone before turning off the lights, therefore noticing he had a missed call from Eijiro one hour ago.

Izuku instantly smiled at the sight. Only thinking about Eijiro was making his belly flutter. He just couldn't resist calling him back even if it was late in the night.

"Hey." His heart literally skipped a beat at the sound of Eijiro's husky voice. "Shouldn't you be already sleeping, pup?" The affective pet name made him remember the intimate moment they had shared, his whole body instinctively heating up in response.

"I probably should but I have some trouble falling asleep..." He timidly answered. That and he also wanted to hear Eijiro's voice before sleeping.

"You do? But you slept like a baby with me." Eijiro replied and Izuku smiled at his words. "I did. It's because I felt safe and comfortable with you." On the other hand, he hated falling asleep alone in his apartment. The silence and loneliness were killing him, that's why he had loved sleeping in Eijiro's arms this much.

"Then you should come spend the night again tomorrow." Eijiro unexpectedly stated.

"Really? You're not busy?" Izuku couldn't be happier. He always wanted to see Eijiro but was scared to get in the way. Pro-heroes had a lot of work, after all.

"I'm free tomorrow evening. I want you to meet someone, actually. You know Chargebolt, right?" Eijiro asked and Izuku could only say yes. There wasn't any hero he didn't know, and Chargebolt had just made it into the top twenty. There was no way Izuku didn't know who it was.

"He's one of my best buddies and I'd like it if you'd meet each other. If it's okay with you, of course." Eijiro explained. He didn't want to scare Izuku away by making him meet the whole squad at the same time, that's why he preferred starting with just Kaminari. He knew his friends could be quite overwhelming, especially when all together.

"Yes, it's alright..." Izuku told Eijiro in a timid whisper. Even if it was making him a little anxious, he wasn't going to say no to meeting Eijiro's friend.

"Good. I'll see you tomorrow, then. I'll text you the address of where we meet beforehand." Eijiro grinned in response. "Sleep well, precious." He wished Izuku a good night before hanging up, his words leaving Izuku with a warm sensation spreading inside his chest.

Izuku slept well, that night. He couldn't wait to see Eijiro tomorrow.

To be continued

Hey, I hope you liked this chapter! I'll publish the next ones very soon as usual <3

I wish you all a good day/night!