Chapter 10

Izuku didn't know if he was feeling more nervous or impatient. 

Eijiro would be coming to take him to dinner any moment now and Izuku still wasn't sure if he liked the outfit he had chosen. It nicely complimented his curves and looked elegant enough for a top-class restaurant, but what if Eijiro thought he was trying too much? What if he didn't like it?

Izuku didn't have any more time to stress about this because his doorbell rang. He hurried to open his front door, not wanting to make Eijiro wait, his whole body suddenly feeling too hot at the sight before him.

"Hey, beautiful." Eijiro greeted with a grin. He looked even more handsome than he usually was with the elegant clothes he was wearing, his white shirt, dark jacket and black pants making his red hair stand out. In his hands was a bouquet of flowers, several beautiful amaryllis, red like the colour of love and Eijiro's eyes. "I bought this for you." 

"Thank you..." Izuku took the flowers from Eijiro's hands with a racing heart. Nobody had ever bought him flowers before. It was so romantic and thoughtful and he liked even more the fact that Eijiro hadn't bought him roses like everyone else would have done. It made things feel so much more special.

"I'm gonna place them in a vase." He said as he disappeared into his apartment. "Sure." Eijiro waited in the small hall, grinning when Izuku soon reappeared. "You're ready?"

"Yes," Izuku answered with the sweetest smile when Eijiro unexpectedly removed his jacket and handed it to him. "Here, I want you to wear this." He helped Izuku put the jacket on, a smirk taking over his features at the sight of the adorable omega wearing his clothes. "It's yours, now."

Izuku softly blushed in response. It was a common courting gift. Alphas liked to see their omega with their clothes and omegas loved to have their alpha's scent on them. The jacket was a little oversized on Izuku, but it looked really cute and went well with his outfit. 

"Thank you..." Izuku timidly thanked Eijiro. He was happy.

"Should we go?" Eijiro simply answered. He waited as Izuku closed his apartment and led him to his car, Izuku's emerald eyes slightly widening at the sight of the red Ferrari before them. "That's your car?" He couldn't help but ask in wonder.

"Yeah," Eijiro smirked with pride. That was the first thing he had bought once he had started to earn enough money. "It looks amazing," Izuku said and Eijiro's grin got even wider. "It does, right?" 

He appreciated the fact that Izuku hadn't said anything about the price. The first thing people usually said when seeing his car was how expensive it looked. It always ended up with a comment about how well heroes had to be paid. But Izuku didn't seem to care about this kind of thing. He simply appreciated how cool his red Ferrari was and Eijiro couldn't be more pleased.

"Here you go." He opened the door for Izuku like a true gentleman, before taking his own seat on the driver's side.

They spent the whole ride talking about their day, Izuku sharing what he did in class and Eijiro talking about his patrols of the day. They soon arrived at their destination and Eijiro hurried to open Izuku's car door before the omega could.

"Let me help you out." He offered his hand and Izuku took it with a timid smile, Eijiro keeping their hands intertwined together until they arrived in front of the restaurant. "I reserved a table for two under the name of Kirishima." He told the waiter who welcomed them.

"Of course, follow me."

Izuku was in awe as he looked around him. The restaurant was spacious and refined. The decoration was beautiful and all the clients somehow seemed to be important people, everyone wearing expensive-looking clothes.