Chapter 1

"Thanks a lot, you're a real blessing to this town." The woman told Red Riot gratefully. 

With warm brown eyes and long wavy hair, she looked like she was in her late twenties, her lack of pheromones indicating she was a beta. She looked at Eijiro with interest, certainly finding the hero greatly attractive. 

"I'm just doing my job, I'm glad I could be of any help!" Eijiro answered with a grin. He had simply stopped the person who had tried to steal her purse, nothing much. It hadn't even been that hard since the villain had a particularly weak quirk. One punch had been enough to make him pass out and the police were now on their way to arrest him.  

Ignoring the woman's flirty giggle at what he had just said, Eijiro decided it was time to take his leave. He probably had other people to save and, hopefully, more interesting fights to come. "I should get back to my patrol, have a good day!" He told her before heading more toward the town's outskirts, where he was most likely to find crime. 

As a hero, he had learned not every patrol was eventful. It was a good thing since it meant dangerous villains were rare. However, there was always someone who needed help somewhere, and Eijiro intended to come to the aid of the most possible people he could. It was his job, after all. 

"I said I'm not interested!" The sound of someone raising their voice immediately got his attention. 

At the other end of the street, two alphas were surrounding one omega. While the alphas looked quite tall, the omega was small, not taller than 5,6. He had dark green curls and big emerald eyes, a frown adorning his pretty face as he tried to ignore the two alphas. 

"Come on, what omega say no to an alpha's cock?" One of them, dark eyes with silver hair, told Izuku. "Just give us your number and we will call you. I'm sure you don't mind having some fun." The other said with a smirk, his whole behaviour screaming arrogance. 

"I do. Leave me alone." Izuku answered firmly. He was getting uncomfortable and wanted nothing to do with them, not when they were being this disrespectful toward him. 

"Don't be like this. We know you'll love it." The one with silver hair had the audacity to grope Izuku's ass.

"Don't touch me!" Izuku's reaction was immediate. Anyone would have thought he would simply slap the guy, but no. He punched him with the strength and accuracy no one would have expected from an omega, shocking the two alphas and everyone who was looking at them. However, it had the consequence of angering the silver-haired guy like nothing else could. 

"You fucking bitch!" His hand began to shine as he used what had to be his quirk, and Izuku only had time to close his eyes before the attack came. 

Except it never came.

"Two alphas against one omega? Not really manly." Eijiro's voice rang loud and clear in the now silent street. He had protected Izuku at the last instant, his hardened body standing between the tiny omega and angry alpha. 

Izuku hesitantly opened his emerald eyes and immediately recognised Red Riot. How could he not? He loved heroes and Eijiro had just recently made it into the top ten. Izuku's heart beat loudly inside his chest as he took in the pro-hero's appearance.

Eijiro had changed a lot during the past few years, after his graduation. He had gotten taller, way taller, and now almost reached 6,2. He had also gained a lot of muscles, his whole body made of sheer strength and power. He still dyed and styled his red hair the same way he used to do in high school, but it had grown slightly longer, almost past his chest... 

To sum it all up, he looked incredibly intimidating and attractive. 

"Fuck! He was the one who started it!" The silver-haired alpha panicked as soon as he recognised Red Riot.