three

wilbur talk to me im so bored

pls

why are you bored

im waiting in the car while my sister is at her dentist appointment.

she cant drive and my parents are lazy so i took her

oh uh. listen to music? idk

you could listen to lovejoy. the band im in!
no thanks.

uh you could try to guess peoples names as they walk by your car.

true

wait i have an idea

shoot

???

(one incoming call from: wilbur from charlottes web)

wilbur stared nervously at his phone. not knowing if she'd pick up or not.

i mean obviously she did

first thing he noticed was her eyes. the forest green shade they were

"uh, so face reveal I guess" she chuckled nervously. sitting up in the car seat.

she had long brown hair. green eyes (ofc) freckles and a beautiful smile
(its ok im cringing too)

she was beautiful

"wilbur your staring."

"no im not"

"whatever you say herbert" she laughed "what are you doing?"

"just playing some minecraft why?"

"just wondering. you look different from the music video" she noted, looking at his facial features (AAAAAH)

"different in a good way or bad way?" wilbur asked, staring back at her

"i dont know, this is getting cringey. lets talk about something else." she paused to pick at the nail polish on her nails.

"whats your favorite movie? mines probably gotta be rio. its a classic. rio two is also a classic but not as much of a classic as the first one. its so heartwarming at the end when blu jumps out of the plane and saves jewel" she paused.

"and then in the second one, where they all actually go to rio and save the rest of their species. good movies"

"anyways, whats your favorite movie." she asked him.

"oh uh probably 'Your Name"
(i just googled what his was it ¯\_()_/¯ it may be wrong)

"oh cool! thats my sisters favorite movie aswell."

"cool! hey tell me about your day" wilbur prompted.

"uh? okay i mean its only 1:30 so my day isnt even close to being over."

"thats okay" wilbur said, standing up and walking into his livingroom

"uh well i woke up at like 8:30 ish, talked to you for a bit, ate some breakfast, got dressed. then i found out i had to take my sister to her dentist appointment at 1. then i layed on my phone for awhile. and then got some lunch and then took my sister into her appointment. and then now im face timing with a british fuck who messaged me on accident and then we became friends" she smiled at the end.

"why am i a 'british fuck' arent you british too?" wilbur asked taking a sip of water.

"unfortunately" she sighed

she went on to talking about random subjects that crossed her mind as wilbur listened intently.

a few minutes later wilbur heard the car door open and shut, followed by a black screen.

"daniii im backkk" a new voice chimed in. who wilbur assumed to be her sister.

"hm, dani" wilbur noted "nice name"

"who are you talking to?" dani's sister asked.

dani sighed and picked up the phone showing herself and her sister to wilbur.

"oooh? secret boyfriend?" dani's sister taunted (?)

"wilbur meet my sister, alex. alex meet my." dani paused wondering how to address wilbur. "my friend." she decided.

wilbur waved "hello, dani's sister alex"

"hello dani's friend wilbur. you better not be boning her" alex joked.

"oh i promise no boning action is happening. oh and dani you have a very lovely name" wilbur smiled

"thank you simpbur. now unfortunately as much as i know you love talking to me i have to focus on driving. bye wilbur"

"bye danielle" wilbur said hanging up and laughing to himself.

--///-------////--
AAAAAAA another upload pog!

uh feedback? vote?

if u get a notification sorry its just me fixing some things :)

hhhh go drink some water pls

-(-680 words-)-