twenty six

"I can't believe you want do a Stranger Things marathon with me." Dani said, looking up at Wilbur.

They were hanging out at Wilbur's house watching some episode of Breaking bad, Dani doesn't really know which, she lost track of what season they were on

Dani was laying on the couch with her head in Wilbur's lap, facing the Tv (well not at this current moment), while Wilbur was sitting on said couch.

"Didn't we just watch Season 4 and Volume two? that came out a little bit ago right?"

"Yeah, but don't you think it would be fun to watch the whole series start to finish?" Dani proposed, facing back to watch the show.

"I guess, but wouldn't it be like two and a half days' worth of straight Stranger things? Those episodes are super long"

"Something like that, we could always spilt it up into a couple days" Dani said

"Maybe, we'd have to pick days where neither of us are busy with life shenanigans"

Dani hums in response, refocusing back to the tv, seeing the episode that was playing is now over, the ending credits rolling and the 'Next episode' button loading up.

The episode of Breaking Bad, 'Green light' started to play. The iconic music of the opening ringtone filling the room.

"Speaking of life shenanigans, what are you doing Thursday evening?" Wilbur asks, interrupting the song.

"I don't know, probably nothing. Why?"

"I was just thinking, you and I haven't gone out on a proper dinner date in a while"

Dani looks up at Wilbur. "Are you asking me what I think you're asking me"

"What do you think I'm asking you?" He asks, looking down at her.

"I think you're asking me on a date, to which I accept your offer" she gives Wilbur a soft smile and asks "Do you want to meet me at my flat and I'll drive us to wherever you decide for dinner? or would you like me to meet you there?"

"I'll meet you there, if that works"

"Yeah that's fine!"

They continued watching Breaking Bad for a few more episodes. Wilbur had told Dani he wanted to go a nearby cafe with her, and of course she agreed thinking the idea was cute.

Wilbur turned off the Tv and Dani headed to the foyer to grab her converse, sliding them on

It was pretty warm outside so she left the coat she brought to Wilbur's on the coat rack. Not really needing it.

They began their walk after Wilbur locked his door, Hand in hand towards said cafe.

It was a little awkward to hold hands, given the height difference with Wilbur a good nine or ten inches taller then Dani.

Enough difference to where Dani had to bend her arm a little to have Wilbur comfortably hold her hand.

"How much of a walk is this? do you know?" Dani asked

"Not far, not super close either. It's a bit of a walk but it shouldn't be too bad"

After a bit they approached the Cafe, Dani swinging their arms back and forth as they talked.