ten

i dont plan on making this chapter super long bc i would like to get back to the texting chapters :)

ps chapter updates should come more frequently now :D

pps im also taking inspiration from the vod up above

----

(back to 3rd person)

Wilbur and Dani had already finished Rio 1 and Rio 2 and it was now 6:13. Which meant they had around an hour until they were going to stream.

"I'm gonna' go ahead and tweet it out that we're gonna' stream soon 'kay?" Wilbur asked, looking over to Dani who was also on her phone.

"okay, that's fine"

--
WilburSoot @WilburSoot

ylyl with a guest in an hour. be there, or dont

Twitch.tv/WilburSoot

-----

19k 💬 23k 🔁 204k❤️

----

"There we go" Wilbur stated.

"Did you say that I was joining you or did you keep it a secret?" Dani asked, glancing over

"Hell no, those fuckers will go wild. they can know when its time" Wilbur glanced over back.

Dani chuckled in response and went back to her phone, Wilbur did the same.

------

(time skip to just before the ylyl)

Wilbur was just checking to make sure the mic and audio was working, whilst Dani was brushing her hair again. "I'm starting the stream hurry up" Wilbur told Dani while hitting 'Start Stream' to let the starting screen play for a little bit.

Wilbur watched as chat flooded in, spamming things like 'omg dani' 'hi wilbur' 'wilbur i missed you' yknow the things chat spams. He had titled the stream 'You Laugh You Lose with Dani :)' pretty basic but it got the message out.

"Does my hair look fine, I hate how it looks" Dani asked Wilbur, looking over at him from the corner of his office. "Your hair looks fine, you look fine. now get over here its almost over" Wilbur laughed

(lowkey forgot he streamed in an office)

Soon enough the starting screen ending and the stream cut to Wilbur's face cam, showing Wilbur and Dani who was sitting down in a metal chair next to Wilbur. "Hey chat" Wilbur greeted with a smile.

"How are you all. How is everybody doing?" Wilbur asked "I'm doing pretty good, about to do a you laugh you lose. Dani what about you?"

"I'm doing pretty good as well" Dani responded with a nervous chuckle, also watching chat.

"People in chat are saying give Dani the comfortable chair-, I am chat when it starts we're trading seats, don't worry" Wilbur told chat with a smile.

Wilbur quickly explained how to donate and then told chat it's time to do the YouTube intro and did as such.

"Okay this is more to make Dani laugh, because my humor has evolved, you guys cant make me laugh. So try to pick videos you think she'll laugh at" Wilbur said looking at Dani

"Oh- okay" Dani said.

"Here- I'll give you lets see chat how many lives should we give dani?" Wilbur asked, looking at chat for responses.