Her Family

Y/n woke groggily. Your vision pulsed with the beat of your headache.
"Ow."
You murmured which earned a shift from the figures around you.

"Oh thank the nether stars you're okay!"
Tommy said as he turned to face you. Tubbo gave you a smile and squeezed your hand.

You surveyed your surroundings and found yourself and the others in a grey tent. Wilbur held a wet rag to the side of his head while Tommy,Tubbo and Fundy wore bandages in several places. Arms legs ,fingers and shoulders were bordered off with the cloth. Eret was no where in sight. Fundy had set up little make shift shelves filled with different herbal vials and potions. He looked exhausted from caring for all his family. Y/N patted Fundy on his good shoulder and motioned him to go rest. He looked up at his aunt and let out a sigh of relief ,walked to a sleeping bag and dozed off.

Y/N then turned to the other three boys in the tent and whispered,
" We should let him sleep. He looks more tired than a dog whose chased his tail for centuries."
The boys chuckled  at your weird analogy and exited the tent. As you left you looked back at your fox of a nephew ,soundly sleeping. You were grateful he had helped you out with your fever, despite his trait to panic a lot. You smiled to yourself and with that you closed the tent flap.

"What happened?"
You asked the boys. You looked up from the ground and saw the hell that had once been your home. Fires scattered the land in chunks  of death. There were gaps in the earth everywhere the eye could see, they stood on the only even ground in the whole of L'manberg. Tears brimmed your eyes and you balled your fists ,sinking your nails into your skin and drawing blood.
This.
This was all that was left of your home? Maybe Philza had been right. Maybe you hadn't been ready to face the world.

"The drugs... didn't sell?"
Tommy answered your question and half joked referring to when Wilbur had first shown his younger siblings the van in L'manberg which ,before Will had bought it, used to make drugs. Y/N growled and glared at Tommy. This was no time for his jokes. "Sorry."
He muttered. Tubbo smiled sadly and said
" it's okay mate, I think we're all a bit tense." Tommy relaxed a little and sent an appreciative nod to his best friend. You felt bad for nearly snapping at your younger brother. You forgot that he was only 16 years old sometimes.

"He blew up everything. He and his 'minions' must have wired the TNT over a large span of time. I found some of the tunnels they must have used to place it."
Eret spoke as he walked back from the rubble of their home. He had a few scratches here and there but nothing too major. Strange. His sunglasses were dusty and his hands muddy from trying to put out the more prominent fires.

"Well, nothing is going to fix itself if we don't start somewhere. Tommy, you and I will go to the west of L'manberg, Eret continue in the middle while Y/N and Tubbo will go to the east wall."
Wilbur announced to the people beside him. They all nodded and went their different ways ,eager to help clean this mess for good.
Wilbur may not be the best warrior.
You thought to yourself as you crossed through a crater in the ground carefully.
But boy is he a great leader.

Tubbo came up to Y/N with his adorable smile as always.
" Do you want me to help you? I know your wings are quite sore. You can lean on me if you'd like?"
The boy asked the older girl with concern.

"I'm quite alright Tubbo really, but how about you go fill some buckets with water from the bay and bring them back. We need to get rid of the flames before anything else." You said trying to find an excuse to keep the brunette busy. He eagerly ran off to fulfill his task. Y/N continued to the east side at a slow and careful pace. Your wings ached every time you jumped up or down from rocks. Your head pounded with every loose step you made. However the winged angel still moved on. When you finally reached the Eastern wall ,Tubbo was already smothering a fire.