Tyranny

Y/N POV

You slashed your wings through a dummy and it burst into dust and cotton. Your netherite feathers were still a bit sensitive but you had gotten decent control over them. You slammed the doll into the opposite end of the arena before George peaked his head in.

"Hey what's up?"
You said putting a large black hoodie on.
"Hey uhhh so, it's completely my fault, I'm sorry, but it seems that Dream and Technoblade as well as your father are having a meeting in the war room."
"George! Why didn't you tell me?!"
You started jogging down the hall with George by your side profusely apologising.

"It's okay don't worry. I'll see you later."
You waved to him and he smiled turning to go. You yanked his sleeve and quickly hugged him.

"Also...thank you for helping me with that picnic."
He smiled and patted your head.
"Anytime Feathers."

You breathed in deeply before pushing the dark oak doors open to the war room. It was covered in maps of different areas within and without of the SMP. On the most recent stood a map of the Southern Eastern region and their castle's blueprints. In the centre was a round marble table with a crafting table engraved into it.

Dream was at the head with Techno to his left and your father to Techno's left. You took a seat next to Dream and his hand immediately found yours beneath the table.
"Now as I was saying... Technoblade I trust that you have accepted to work with me. However I am unsure of where Philza's loyalty lies."

My father looked up and made direct eye contact with me.
"Your...Highness-"
"Dream lifted his hand.
"Dream please."
"...Dream, my loyalty remains undecided."
You felt Clay squeeze your hand.

"What is your plan exactly?"
Technoblade adjusted his pig mask. You stood and walked to the door. Dream motioned his head from Philza to the door and your father got the signal. He strolled out and stood on the balcony. You slammed the door shut.

Before he could counter you, you grabbed his collar and pulled his face down to yours.
"How...bloody...dare you."
You spat at him and shoved him back.

"I'm...sorry Y/N but this? This is torture on hundreds of people."
"I saved your life!"

"Who said I wanted saving?"
He sighed out.

"I killed my own son. Don't you get it? I was paying the price and I was glad to do it!"
A tear ran down his face. Your heart betrayed you and stung.
"You can atone yourself. This is the way to do it."
He looked at you doubtfully.

You shrugged.
"That's why I'm doing it. Not for the fires. Not for the chaos. Not for the killing. But for him. Because his final wish was that if he could not enjoy the very thing he created...then no one should."

He looked down at his hands and you remember his blood as it dripped from your fingers.
"So do it. Join me and end it. Then maybe, just maybe, you'll be forgiven."

Time Skip

The plan was to strike tomorrow. Lmanberg had no clue. They had no idea the extent of the tyranny about to unravel. Even now your side was already moving chess pieces that the others could not see. You threw your black cloak on and slipped down the hallway.

You creaked the door open but found no sleeping Clay in his bed. You gently placed the package onto his bed.
This is all I have. If you give up all you have then I can do the same.
You placed the note on top.

You opened the balcony doors and latched onto the wall. Slowly climbing your way down you melted into the shadows. The square as usual was still busy despite the untimely hour. You used carts and carriages to stay hidden till you could leave the castle and its city.

The time was halved with nether travel and so you passed through hell and into the isolated portal. Your vision swirled from the surrounding flesh into a hill and a nearby forest.

Climbing out you made your way to the pathway, the sole build that was done properly. There was a tent or two that had been left to rot, some hut a little further on and some stone towers. You shivered at the thought of those. The memory of Tommy flashed through you.

"Y/N! Try catch me from this height!"
He shouted as he jumped off yet another stone tower. You chuckled and caught the boy before he splatted himself.
"Wow! That was so so cool!"
He beamed in your arms.

"Y/N?"
You looked down at the nine year old.
"Yes my dear Theseus?"
"Will you always catch me?"
"Till the day I can't fly I will always be there for you."

Well... that day came and went. No more catching Tommy. Now he'd bloody get his consequences. You knocked on the wooden door of the hut.

It opened and there he was. Older, more muscles than his skinnier days as a teenager. Blonde hair fluffy, blue eyes broken.
"Tommy."

Tommy POV

I watched her as she threw pebbles far into the ocean. My legs dangled from the stone tower we sat on. After all this time.

She was older now, stronger too. Her hair was cut short and her E/C eyes look like they haven't cried in ages.

As if she had discovered something worth living for. The last time I had seen her was when she was balling her eyes out, still screaming for Wilbur to come back.

"Why are here? To annoy me? Cause it's working-"
"Oh please. I've barely said a sentence. You're getting worked up over nothing. This exiles changed you. You're getting weaker."
Her laughter sent my spine into a shivering state of dread.

His laugh seem to come from her. I could hear his voice in that laugh she did.

She threw another pebble into the ocean.
"I came to tell you the wonderful news."
She crossed her legs and sat.
"What news?"

"Wilbur's work will be completed...tomorrow. His unfinished symphony will forever be unfinished. Just as he wanted."
She spoke almost to the ocean, a glazed expression over her face.

The words kicked in. My breathing fastened. My heart started leaping.
"No."
I whispered in denial. I saw a smile widened across her lips.
"Yes."

Woooooooooooooooooo. Doing my lil anarchist dancey dance.💃🕺 Leave comments and votes please! Manifesting love to all of you and a great week! 🕯🕯🕯 I will see you ...IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Phoenix out.🖤