Dandelions

First Letter of Name- F/L/N

Y/N POV
"How did you manage tha-at?"
You giggled out as you watched Tommy stuck between the pistons he created. You and Will could not stop laughing. You fell to your knees and smacked the ground while you tried your best to stop. Will was crying.
"My lungs! Oh my netherite stars my lungs."
He wheezed out. Tommy whined.
"It's not funnyyyy. Y/NNN. Please help meee."
"Not until Tubbo sees you."
You laughed out. Tubbos head popped around the corner at the sound of his name.
"Till I see what?"
He asked and you shakily pointed at your trapped brother before bursting out again. Tubbo started laughing too. Eventually Tubbo pulled the whining Tommy out of his trap.

Wilbur was still crying slightly and you were taking huge breaths. Your big brother started coughing, it changed a little bit of the mood. You sat him down.
"Hey you two! How about going out for a bit. No need to be looking pretty in here."
You said and Tubbo and Tommy left the ravine.
"Will?"
His sullen eyes met yours. It was like he aged twenty years in a few months. His hands were shakier.
"Wilbur... you need help. You're not well."
He smiled and patted your back.
"I'm just fine. I don't need your pity or your help with this."
"Bu-"
"No. Not with this. This is my battle. However there is something we need to discuss."
"What is it?"
He ran a hand through his hair.
"We need resources. We need help. I wouldn't normally ask this but... theoretically... would Dream be willing to help us?"
Your spine shivered at his name. Not his name, you knew his real one. Images of his mask, his hands , his voice echoed through you. That insatiable desire lit in the bottom of your heart. Could you face him again? Ask him to help you? After you left him?
"Why?"
You whispered. Wilbur knew at least that the two of you had... something. Why would he force you to do this.
"I think you know why."
To this you turned to him.
"I think you know why.", he repeated,
"He is powerful Y/N. Powerful and dangerous. He has a hatred for L'manberg, would he decline?"
You bit your lip.
"No. He wouldn't."
If you were sure of anything it would be that Dream...that Clay would take any chance to overthrow L'manberg that he could or better yet... destroy it entirely.

"Why are you drawn to him?"
Your older brother said as he skimmed over papers of the ravines inventory.
"What?"
"You heard me."
He said and smirked slightly. You playfully pushed his shoulder.
"I... I don't know. I don't whether it's his confidence... or how he's funny or kind to me or ... I don't know. I've never felt the hole before that I do now when I'm not with him."
For the first time you saw Will smile. He smiled so softly and yet so sincerely as you spoke about Dream.
He asked all the things you'd done with Dream and the Team. You told him about the castle and the library. Badboyhalo and the hybrid history you learnt.
You both spoke for what felt like hours. It was nice to just speak and catch up with him. You had missed your brother and while he was struggling least he wasn't... wasn't giving up on you just yet.

Then you heard a thud outside. Both of you stood up. You indicated him to stay and you sheathed your weapons. You climbed the ravine slowly. Creeping into the afternoon sun you see Tommy... on the ground... wheezing.
"TUBBO TUBBO! YOU CA-AnT REACH! PWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
He was shouting and gasping for air. Looking up you saw what he meant. Tubbo was in his suit. Climbing a gigantic spruce tree and hanging like a monkey from one of the branches.
"Tubbo! Are you okay?"
You shouted up. The little boys head looked down and nodded. You smiled.
"What is he doing up there?"
"He saw a phantom die so he's trying to find the ummm..."
Tommy struggled.
"Plasma membrane."
You answered tiredly. Tubbo whipped down.
"It's a phantom membrane! You just got corrected by a dyslexic person!"
He shouted down. You looked to Tommy and he looked at you.
"PWAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GODS Y/N!"
"I'm sorry! That was stupid my bad!"
And the three of you started laughing again.

Time skip

"Y/N?"
You were lying with your head next to Tommy's as you watched the clouds be kissed by the evening sun. You saw a bird flying high and part of you wished to just jump up and join him.
"Yeah?"
"Do you still have your discs?"
The question seemed a little dumb.
"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"
"I don't know I just assumed after... after you joined his Team that you would have given them to him."
"The day I lose my ability to fly will be the day those discs are no longer mine."
You said simply.
"Tommy?"
"Yeah Big F/L/N?"
"How do you feel about Wilbur's plan?"
Tommy had been struggling these past few months with the fact that Wilbur wanted to destroy and end L'manberg. You had too. At first you hadn't thought he had been serious. Yet the more he spoke the more you understood. Government was corrupt, ruling was just another way to massive power.
"Honestly... I'm scared of it. Scared to lose it. Lmanberg... was my only home after Phil... the only place I found safe. I had it all there... I can't imagine..."

You sat up and looked into his blue eyes. You plucked the ground and pulled up a dandelion.
"Tommy. You have to think about L'manberg as... as a dandelion! Remember when Mumza told us the tales of how fairy sprites would take the wishes we made on dandelion fluff?"
He nodded and faintly smiled thinking of the memory.
"I remember yeah! We'd make wishes and the sprites would take our wishes to the gods. As long as we remembered them they would give it to us in our lives."
"Yeah excatly! So think about L'manberg as the dandelion. You could hold onto it. Or you could wish for more. Start a fresh."
You blew the dandelion and watched the puffs dance away.
"Let it go."

New Chapter! Hope you will enjoy it! Thank you to all those you have voted and read this far along! I really appreciate it! Those who do vote for my chapters do get special mentions at the end of recent chapters so I will private message those eligible! As always I hope you enjoy your days and I will see you ...IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Phoenix out.🖤