Hog Rescue

Y/N POV

"You wait for the damn signal. I don't care if the bloody Wither spawns out of nowhere, you don't move until I say so."
He whispered into your ear before vanishing into the shadow.
Your heart was lurching up into your chest. You glimpsed his forest cloak by the ledge.

You looked back down from your hidden position and to the square of L'manberg. Fundy and Ranboo stood guard by the stage.
So they took the bait. Amateurs.

The iron heavy anvil swayed in the wind from its rope. People were piling into the square, standing and awkwardly waiting for the execution to begin.

Your wings twitched in anticipation. The third layer feeling especially bare. Soon after your picnic with Clay news of Technoblade's capture erupted in the castle walls.

You hadn't had time to begin the Phoenix procedure and so you were feeling quite vulnerable.
Just in and out.
NightBane and AshMaker were both ready to be used.
Just in and out.

You looked through the buildings of L'manberg and all the construction.
Green stripes.... Green and white stripes?
You flipped back and there he was. Your father, Philza, standing on a balcony. Heat filled your body. You silently swung yourself up to a tree and made your way closer to the house.

He wore an iron bracelet on his foot. House arrest. His black wings were draped on either side of him and one seemed quite damaged. He looked so much older and an image of sickly Wilbur flashed through your mind. The bitterness you felt for the man cracked.

He had seen no other way to save Wilbur, could you blame him? A distant horn sounded and you saw the one and only Technoblade being dragged down the road, chained. The first head of the Eris Trio.

You shook your head and crept back to your position. The glint of the anvil.
"Technoblade has robbed our country...of everything that made it special...of everything that defined L'manberg and what is was..."
You saw Dream raise his hand and flick it to the anvil.

You tossed your pearl and held three potions between your fingers in one hand. Your vision spiralled and you teleported right in front of the stage. You grinned before throwing down the potions which made a cloud of smoke.

You unsheathed AshMaker and clawed it through Ranboo's shield.
Don't damage him too much, his ability will show.
An arrow from Tubbo whizzed past your head.
Fool.
You grabbed NightBane and launched it at the president.

"Y/N what are you doing?"
Tubbo shouted. You heard the fear, it sent a nice shiver through you. You punched Fundy away from you.
"Big Q pull the lever!"
The goat boy shouted. You forgot about Quackity. You dodged and tried to get to the Second in Command.
"PULL THE LEVER BIG Q!"
"NO!"
You shouted.

The anvil dropped into the cage. A burst of green and gold blinded you.
What.
Technoblade fazed out of the cage and seemed to be reforming before your very eyes. A totem of Undying. You blinked your shock away and threw a pearl onto the ledge Dream had been on before anyone could catch you. He stood with his cloak on and an armoured horse.

"You're kidding."
He turned his mask to you.
"Nope. Apparently this fella was a little too precious to your old teach."
You shook your head. Technoblade soon jogged over. You stood with Dream at your side, only half your face shown to the Pigman.
"I owe you both."
You opened your mouth to say something but Dream brought his hand up and you closed it again.

You started running. Then climbed into the trees.
"What pray tell are you doing Babybird?"
Clay asked as he ran on the ground below you.
"I have some business to take care of. Don't wait up."
"Y/-"

You didn't hear him, you were already detouring around L'manberg. You quietly hopped down onto the wooden balcony. Ranboo was on the lowered floor so you made sure not to make a sound. You slowly opened the door and stepped inside the cabin. Phil practically fell to the floor.

You grabbed his arms, put a finger to your lips. You grabbed his coat. His ankle bracelet started blaring. Dammit.
Ranboo's footsteps got closer and you ran out to the balcony with Philza. You lifted Phil onto the roof right as Ranboo bashed the door down.
You saluted him and jumped off the balcony.

You crashed into roof of the opposite house. Ouch. "GET THEM!"
You shuffled to your feet and started to run. You leapt from roof top to roof top while guards and soldiers piled around you in the streets. You saw your dad in the distance safely on his way to freedom. Good.

You got to the main wall, Ranboo and Fundy a roof behind you.
"FIRE HER DOWN!"
You leapt hoping to grab a loose stone.
You felt yourself falling.

Oh no.
Not like this please!
Then a hand yanked your shirt up. You looked up to smiling mask.

"YES!"
"NO! Don't 'yes' you idiot! You're lucky I didn't trust you!"
He yelled back helping you over the wall.
"FIRE!"
Ranboo yelled and arrows from soldiers below came flying your way. You scrambled up the wall. Clay pulled you down and you both went running. You didn't look back.

Trees, branches and sticks cut your legs senseless but you didn't care. When the SMP castle came to view you paused and collapsed to the ground.

Clay showed up a little later and fell down next to you. You smiled and panted.
"I'm... sorry... I just..."
"Wanted to help?"
He chuckled,
"I know."

You looked to him but noticed something on his hoodie. Your eyes widened in fright.
"You're bleeding!"

Dun dun duuuuun! I had fun envisioning this I won't lie. Techno and Dream and Philza! I wanted to ask you all to go subscribe to Sad-ist on YouTube if you haven't already! She's a great animator with amazing videos on the SMP. Please keep voting and commenting. I will see you... IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Phoenix out.🖤