Confession.

Y/N POV

Y/N could not believe how the time flew by. You had kept yourself so busy with making an underground farm, helping teach your brothers how to craft armour as they had never learnt before, you mined and cleaned up, trying your best to not dwell on Tommy's words. Trying to not think of his love for a place that they were about to destroy.

Eventually months had passed and you were preparing yourself to go meet Dream. Your heart raced at the thought of seeing him again after what you had done.
What if he didn't feel the same?
Was Tommy right?
Is... caring for Drea-Clay betraying your family?

Your mind was so muddled you almost bumped straight into Tubbo.
"Sorry Tubbo!"
You said scooting past him.
"It's...no problem?"
He said as he watched the winged girl speed away.

You climbed out of their hideout and into the sunlight. You missed being outside and feeling the wind through your feathers. Speaking of feathers, a raven on a nearby branch flew down and landed on your shoulder, dropping a letter and flying off. You read it and then burned it.
Best not for people to find it.

Next Y/N puffed your wings and took off. You made sure you climbed very high up. It would make sure that any guards in L'manberg scouting would mistake you for a bird. You flew through the wisps of clouds, tasting their drops on your tongue. You smiled at the sensation. Finally you saw that spot in the world that was solely yours: Berg's Bay.

You stooped into a nose dive and landed by the archway. Your jaw dropped. Your bay had been finished despite your absence. Watermelons were growing in patches along the greenery, some were slightly rotting but not too badly. The archway had blossomed, the grapevines twirling along the frameworks and a few grape bunches were starting to form.

There was a dock, with three...no four little fishing boats. You walked along the sand in awe and admired your dream come true. It was gorgeous. You saw two small families, one with two little children, playing around the rocks and looking for sea creatures. Luckily they didn't notice you.

You climbed up to your cliff side and sure enough there was your bench.
All made up.
Flowers had been planted all around it.
Wilbur must have done this.
Daisies, poppies, tulips. Standing on the very edge of the cliff, looking at the sun and the ocean, was Clay.

Your heart sped up as you saw his lime hoodie. You became nervous, your palms slightly shaking. He turned to you and as he did you did not hesitate. You ran and jumped into his arms. He held you tightly and you buried your face into his shoulder. His familiar cologne making you happy. That part of your soul lit up. You had missed him. So so much.

"Im so happy you're okay."
He whispered, all relief in his words. You squeezed him,
"I'm so glad to see you."
You pulled away and sat on the bench. Y/N started to tell Clay all about how you had found your brothers, that Wilbur had a plan but he wasn't quite ready to share it all just yet.
"Of course I'll help."
You raised your eyes to his mask.
"You sure?"
"If it will get rid of Schlatt... if it stops this constant fighting...then yes."

Told him about the ravine and Tubbo.
Clay told you about how George had gone home to his Eastern side to check on all the fishing, farming and production of his sector, how he had been so busy lately with trying to sort his kingdom's alliance with the new presidency of L'manberg.

"How is that going?"
You asked. Clay put his elbows onto his knees.
"Not well I'm afraid. Schlatt is...clever in the laws that have been established. He has always been crafty, now as the president the laws between our worlds seemed to prevent me from withdrawing that alliance."
You sighed out looking to the horizon.
"We'll find a way."
You saw his mask turned to face you, saw him playing with the edges of his biker gloves, he wanted to tell you something. So you waited till he spoke.

"Y/N?"
He said. You turned your attention to him.
"I... I am going to tell you something. Please don't feel pressured to say anything back to me. I'm not trying to force it onto you, I just want this off my chest."

"When we first met I already knew how daring you were, already knew how dangerous you were. Then I got to know how selfless you are, how fun you are. I learnt that you are an insane bookworm, learnt that you were kind and smart and so so warm to be around. You are beautiful. Truly a goddess. What I'm... what I'm trying to say is.. that you helped me learn to feel. I learnt how to feel."
Your heart was pumping through your ears,
"Y/N I have feelings for you. You don't have to say it back. I just wanted you to know."

What?
What.
Y/N couldn't think, couldn't breathe. All you could hear was the thundering of your heart. You had not blinked.
What?!
Clay slowly reached for your hand.
You felt that electricity that you loved. This... this was the first sign. When he had touched your chin that first day, those eons ago. The truth was that you liked him... at least you thought so.

Tommy's words were pounding in your head.
"And flaunted around with that monster."
His words were choking you again. All you had wanted was Tommy's happiness.
Now your own happiness had shown itself.
" STILL FELL FOR THE ONE PERSON I HATE MOST IN THIS WORLD!"
And as the reason your brother would hate you.

You looked at his mask.
The mask you loved. The man you longed for. The man... you could never be with.
Not with Tommy.
Clay leaned in and whispered into your ear,
"Could you close your eyes for me?"
You slowly nodded. Your vision became dark. Your mind was still swirling. You wondered what he was doing. Then it hit you, literally hit you.

You felt his lips smash onto yours. All the passion, all the longing all the love he had for you smashed into you. Your body practically felt shocked. The electricity shot through your skin. Your soul felt so free, like you had been in a cage all your life.
His lips setting you on fire.

You knew he was waiting for you to respond. It was almost instinctive, you kissed him back. Your bodies seemed to move on their own. You put your hand in his hair, he put his hands on your waist. Finally you pulled away for air. And you saw him. His face, under the mask.

His right eyebrow had a cut through the edge of it. His nose was dotted with freckles and a scar caressed the bridge of his nose. His dirty blonde hair fell over his forehead. His eyes, such a vibrant green. He was gorgeous. Like a god.
Drop dead gorgeous.

It clicked, he had been the servant you had danced with that night those months ago.
"You...you..."
You were so confused.
He laughed,
"Not an ideal face reveal."
You nodded and laughed.
"You ... danced with me in those servant quarters?!" You said poking at him.

He smiled and you saw his actual smile for the first time, your heart melted at the sight.
"Yeah I'm sorry about that. You were quite a dancer though."
He said winking at you. Your heart was doing somersaults.
He looked at you.
"I meant what I said. I have feelings for you Y/N. But I won't push you."

He brought his hand to your cheek and cupped it softly,
"Come now Babybird...it's time you go home."
You shook your head so vigorously he ended up laughing again , you laughed with him.
He pulled you up and he hugged you. He placed a kiss on the top of your head.
"I'll wait. You are the first thing I have ever wanted. The first thing that I would give anything for.I can wait."
He said.

And with that he let you go, the spark disappearing. He put his mask back on and hugged you one last time before vanishing into the tree line.

Hannah POV
"What?"
I muttered. I looked to Y/N curled up on her bed. Y/N smiled,
"You see? You see Hannah!
He loved me!"
Then the girl in the cage hesitated.
"He...loves me."

She changed her sentence.
"That's why I'm here."
Y/N shouted out. She let a tear spill from her eyes. And for the first time I understood. For the first time I saw the lies that I had come to fall for.
Y/N was no traitor, all she had done was love.
"Oh Y/N. I'm sorry. So sorry."

NEW CHAPTER And it's a MAIN one!!! Oooooh exciting things! Going back to school this week so uploads may get messy (but then again they always are) anyway I wanted to say love you all so so much! Thank you so much for the 3K!!! Wow I never thought we would get here. A special shout-out to @ZacharraX01 and @Onyxnotthepokemon for their amazing support! And as always I will see you... IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Phoenix out.🖤