Phoenix Project

Y/N POV

"We need to go through the Phoenix Project procedure before I install the netherite."
Badboyhalo said as he put up the designs. You nodded and sat yourself across the chair, your legs dangling over the one arm.

"So your injuries to your wings seem to be permanent and the third layer of feathers have been burnt away. Because you have five layers in total the third layer lies in the middle. This makes it difficult because..."
He stuck another design up on of your wings and their anatomy.
"The surrounding nerves of both lower and upper feathers are still intact and so will cause you severe pain."

"I know. It's going to sting like a-"
"Language!"
He interrupted you. You raised an eyebrow and he nervously looked away.
"Anyways... yes I understand it will hurt. I need to know what exactly they will be able to do."
You finished.

"These netherite feathers will be inserted into two iron sheets. Those iron sheets will attach to your wings bases and if possible we will try as best we can to attach them to your bone. However I doubt you'll be able to stand that amount of pain."

"Why can't we just put me to sleep again?"
"If you fall asleep it's difficult to tell if you will be able to handle and live with the pain that will proceed. You'd end up in a coma. If you're awake then we can see your limit."

You nodded. The dagger you were playing with was Clay's. Apparently he had thrown it into his grandfather's portrait for fun a few months ago.

"But if implant the sheets this means that they will permanently be attached to you. So I'm trying my best to figure out a way in which we can detach them for when you are sleeping or not in war for example."
So much information.
"I understand. What your idea?"

Bad nodded and sighed.
"I want to create holders on both sides of your wings near their bases. Your 'Phoenix' wings would turn and clamp into the holders when in use. I'm sorry Y/N. It's all I can offer."

You climbed out of the chair and patted his high shoulder.
"Nothing else you can do. Just don't, for the love of the End, don't mess those wings up."

You cracked your knuckles.
"Now, shall we see the experiment?"
Bad nodded and lead you down the hall. Distant screaming and shrieking became louder as you stopped by an iron door.

"Y/N... I advise you that the experiment was never actually a hybrid. In fact he was first a full Enderman."
You gulped down.
"Of course."

Bad opens the room and you found yourself behind some observation glass. On a table was a tall man. Bad coughed and continued to read their discoveries.

"Experiment C. Because of the known history of Enderman shaving similar ancestors to humans and hybrids we decided to see if we could create an intelligent Enderman. Or in this case, the first enderman hybrid."

The subject shook and wriggled on the table.
"Using Dream, the current king's, and the royal mage's, Badboyhalo's magic we were able to induce a change into the subject C's cerebrum."

"Induce?"
You said. Your eyes never left the shaking figure.
Bad sighed.
"Yes. It was...partly successful."
He flipped the nest page of the report.

"Unfortunately in order to allow the subject to achieve an intelligence equal to a human the dosage of magic induced caused a harsh decay of magic within the subject's skin and melatonin. Half of the body is absent of colour and the corresponding eye lost the melatonin changing from green to red in colouring."

You shivered as you saw the clear spilt across the subject's body:Black and White.
"So what does this entail? Will he work?"

"Yes. Due to his Enderman background he experiences gaps in memory and both short term and long term memory loss. However with Dream's direct magic flowing through him, Dream is able to see what subject C can. It makes headaches,panic attacks and hallucinations to the subject."

Bad lifted his glasses.
"Meaning that he is the perfect spy. We'll be able to see everything and he won't even know. He's ready to be released."
You closed your eyes.
"And his antidote?"
Badboyhalo pointed to beaker filled with a litre of green liquid.

"He has to take all of it in order for his body to become fully independent from Dream's magic. Until then...he'll be a puppet."
Good. We can cure him.
"Release him today. Other experiments will immediately be stopped and subjects must be terminated. Send Subject C to Tubbo...let's see how they take him."

You clasped your hands behind your back.
"Does he have a name?"
"Dream calls him Ranboo."

I'm sorry! I thought this was such a cool idea! I will see you...IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Phoenix out.🖤