Don't Get Caught

"Tubbo if you do not pick that hoe up and stop dragging it through the ground I'll start dragging you by the face across my axe!"

"No Tommy you can NOT eat one of the withered roses. Why?! Because you'll get poisoned and die!"

Y/N had spent twenty minutes arguing with the two boys on what should have been a quick 10 minute walk. After what happened to L'manberg the group had decided it would best to stay in groups of at least three at all times.

Wilbur and Fundy were trying to spend more time together and Eret decided he would be with the adults. Which left you with two very annoying teenage boys.

You had taken them with you to your bay. You wanted to put them to work so that you could do some of your own planning. If you were going to be their Protecter, you weren't going to back out now.

"PhWAHA Tubbo Tubbo you can't say that."
Tommy laughed behind you with Tubbo at his side. The duo made you smile. You hoped they would never have to be apart, the bond they shared was a special one.

It gave you an idea you would have to talk to Wilbur about later on.
"Come on you two. I wanna be there BEFORE the world ends."

"Right right."
Tubbo responded and they increased pace. They eventually got to the bay and set down their boxes. They stretched out their arms and waited for what Y/N wanted them to do.
"Right I'm commander now, although with both of you clowns working for me I may as well be called ringleader."

"Hey!"
Tommy said to his sister, offended. You smiled at him.
" Alright, Tubbo I need you to start building an archway with Tommy by the front of the path. I want it be made of wood, vines and leaves. If you could plant these-"
you gave each of them a grape vine,
"-on either side of the archway, I'm hoping that they will grow and hang like fruit lanterns."
The boys saluted to the slightly older girl and went off to make the arch.

You turned to go and do your mission. You put your planks, nails and hammer down. You put an old blanket on the ground. You sat atop the blanket on the same ledge you had,in earlier days, trained upon.

You sprawled out a large piece of paper and several books. Y/N ruffled your feathers and spread your wings up as you worked.
(For perspective)

Coordinates.
Mapping.
Pinning.
Reading the history of the War between Tommy and Dream for the Discs.

Coloring.
Notes. Sketching from memory.
You worked hard on your plan. You had barely learnt the way others in the realm had. While others had grown up with knowledge of spells and weapons, your father had tried his best to teach you about things that would not put her in danger.

You remembered the nights you had snuck out of your room and across the log cabin's floor into your father's library where you had sat and engulfed books of the various potions and different evil monsters that roamed the dark of nights.

You sat now and again studied those creatures, in more detail, and memorized the potion recipes you would need. Your plan was bold and probably stupid. But hey it would be one for the history books.

The sun soon faded and gave your cheeks a luscious golden glow as it kissed your skin ever so softly.
"Hey Y/N! We're finished!"
You heard Tommy and Tubbo calling you from the path. When you looked up they looked like mere dolls. You quickly packed up your things and walked down to where the archway now stood.

"Hey guys how'd the-Wooww."
You paused when the archway came into view. It looked fantastic. Better than you ever thought was capable. It looked so natural but so neat as well.

The wood looked like it grew into the leaves. The arch was perfectly lined, it looked absolutely gorgeous.
"Wow you guys did such a great job!"
Tubbo laughed,
"Yeah well no thanks to Tommy over here. He thought we should make it out of mud."
"Hey hey hey! It's not my fault I just have better taste than both of you."
Tommy huffed out. You giggled. Tommy looked up to the ledge you had sat.

"What uhh happened to your bench?"
Tommy asked and Tubbo gazed at the older girl, the same question on his tongue. You cleared your throat and tried to remain poised.
"It's okay I just got a bit sidetracked by a new idea for the bay. But enough of this. Let's get going home it's getting quite dark."

The boys looked at one another and shrugged. They packed away and eventually started to head home. As they walked down the path, the light of the sun fully left. The trio lit lanterns and continued their way but at a much more cautious state.
"Hey watch it!"
Tubbo whispered to Tommy.
"It's not my fault! The woman didn't tell there was a rock ahead."
"Call me 'woman' again and I'll pull your nail beds out!" You whisper shouted.

The boys and Y/N were getting nervous. They heard rustling and hisses from the shadows of the trees. The lantern's glow was quite dim which didn't help their nerves settle. A hiss came from in front of the group and you stopped. Tommy and Tubbo came to your side and raised their shields.

"Oh-okay. Uh uh... Tubbo! Rasie your bow. Tommy get your sword out and hold it loosely. Get ready to throw it."
Tommy's eyes widened at his shorter sister.
"Throw it?!"
he gasped out. Tubbo looked at him apologetically. You turned to him and breathed out.
"Yes. Tommy but only if it comes to that. For now Tubbo aim your shot like we've practiced. Remember to breathe and feel the arrow's path."

As the winged girl finished talking a green entity shifted onto the path ahead of them. It hissed and shuffled along. When it came to the center of the path its head twisted to the trio. It whirred at them and started shuffling towards them at an alarming rate.
"Tubbo Now!"
,Tubbo lifted his bow and let the arrow fly. It landed straight into the creatures neck. The hissing stopped and it fell, dead.

"HELL YES! Tubbo you did it!"
Tommy yelled and high fived his best friend. Tubbo was steaming with joy. You however slapped your tall brother on the arm. As Tommy was about to shout at you for slapping him, another few hisses and snarls erupted from the shadows. You looked to Tommy and Tommy looked to Tubbo.

Tubbo notched an arrow while Tommy swung his sword in his hand, ready to throw and lastly you twirled your battle axe NightBane.

Let the games begin.

Hello everybody! Here is the latest chapter. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Some schemes and excitement am I right? Plz plz plz vote my book it really helps. I will see you... In THE NEXT CHAPTER! Phoenix out. 🖤