Doomsday

Tubbo POV

The bells rang out signalling their arrival. The Eris trio. They weren't meant to arrive until noon. Lmanberg was still in shambles. We need more time but we had none left.

The hour glass finally stopped. I latched my sword onto my back and secured my armour.

Quackity appeared to my right and Tommy to my left. He was the reason we had any notice of their plans in the first place. He came tumbling through the walls not caring for his life. Explaining the situation we had coming, his exile was brushed aside.

I couldn't help but be nervous. Why would Y/N warn Tommy when she knew he would give us a heads up? What could they have that she was so confident that they would win?

Sapnap,Fundy,Karl, Ranboo, Ponk and the rest of L'Manberg's guards were assembling with their new netherite armour. There were some diamond plated equipment still but overall they were dressed in hell's finest. But would it be enough against the three people that were considered literal gods?

BOOM!
The walls in the front of Lmanberg exploded open revealing the Eris Trio. I unsheathed my blade. The smiling mask of Dream's seemed to laugh at me before chaos exploded.

Dream slammed a potion onto the ground and they vanished from sight. Then the growling started. Technoblade slashed through our ranks with an army of bloodthirsty hounds trailing him.

Sapnap was bitten and torn by the dogs and I heard him scream.
"AAAAK!"
Karl was at his fiancé's side and cut through a wailing dog. The soldiers dispersed into panic at the attacks.

All the while Technoblade sent fireworks at the crowds. I cocked my crossbow and shot at him. He dodged but got distracted enough for Sapnap and Quackity to start duelling him. 1.

A hissing package fell right by feet. I shouted while scrambling over the bodies to get away,
"TNT!"

Then the fires started. Explosions dropped from the sky. Looking up there was a black system of platforms in the sky. A lime hoodie threw another TNT package off the edge of it. 2.

Keeping away from beneath the black platforms and killing off the dogs Lmanberg started to gain a bit of an advantage. Technoblade was seeming to tire, arrows were keeping Dream more at bay.

We might actually win this! I killed another dog and sent an arrow up at where I had last spotted Dream.

Then an ear piercing shriek rose throughout the nation and for a second everyone stopped fighting just to protect their ears.

A dark shadowed figure glowing in purple rose into the air. Three heads spouted from the massive black skeleton.

A WITHER?!

It shrieked and again our ears bled.

Then a fourth head lifted itself up onto the monster's shoulder. Dark wings attached to it.
"HELLO L'MANBERG! I'M BACK!"
The figure yelled and the monster howled a gleeful response.
3.

Y/N came in flying...on a freaking wither. Chaos unfolded and the city started collapsing. People were screaming and fleeing the rubble and broken buildings.

TNT started raining down around us again and my ears were constantly ringing, my body swaying with the explosions as I tried making my way to fight Techno.

I swung but it's as if the man had a six sense and moved just in time. He slashed down at me but I blocked. All the while I saw Y/N strolling up to Tommy.

Tommy POV

I stabbed a dog when her voice hit my ears.
"I see you've been practicing...let's see if you can fight."
She laughed out before she ran at me and I ducked. She simply used her blade AshMaker as a pivot and spun to me again.

I slammed my shield up to stop her axe and I swung my sword at her but she countered it. It was a frenzy of defending against her insane blows. Even when we had practiced together I had thought she had gone all out against me. But these clashes were so angered, so violent. She wanted me dead.

Her Wither blew up a building nearby and the dust blurred my vision. I coughed as I inhaled the dirt. Y/N ran at me out of nowhere, grabbed my sword's handle and slammed her elbow into my jaw.

"Damn! How could you do this Y/N?  How could you be so selfish?"
I rammed my axe but she brought her shield up. I bent down and kicked her legs from under her. She fell but rolled back up.

"Selfish? Selfish?! If YOU hadn't been so selfish and chosen Lmanberg Wilbur would still be alive!"
My heart stopped. I had nightmares about him, had met his ghost. I missed him so much, I had forgotten how she must miss him too.

The dust started settling and I could see her. I had got a hit on her, a scrape on her cheekbone was bleeding and running down her neck. She had bruises on her, her new outfit torn.

That was my sister.

I lowered my shield and sword to see her properly. Her E/C eyes snapped open. Her wings swiftly rose over her head with a glint of silver and deep purple. They tore at me.

My chest burst into pain.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
I screamed. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't see. Stars were blurring my eyes. The agony was excruciating.

I brought a shaky hand to my chest and felt the oozy liquid of my own blood. Her wings dripped with it. She turned away from me but turned her head back.

"You wanted me to be the villain of your play. So I hope you enjoyed the show."

The rumble of the very earth shook beneath me, I looked to where L'manberg was meant to be...all that was left was a crater.

The End.
(Continue the story in His Saviour)
This is the end of Book number one...yes there will be another book! I didn't want to make this book very very long soooo it will be a duology! Yaayyy! Thank you so so much for voting and commenting! Anyway I'm so happy with this book and so grateful for the support! I will see you...IN THE NEXT BOOK! Phoenix out.🖤