Part 7

I wake up the next morning to a knock at my door and a note sliding under it. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and whip the sheets off my body. I straighten out my pajamas and slink over to my door. I pick up the note and it reads:

Ayça,

If I could have just a moment of your time, there are many things you must know. Meet me in my room one floor above yours, 3rd door on the left.

Oh, and good morning.

It's not signed, but I know exactly who wrote this. And as if I would meet him in his bedroom of all places. Two can play at this game, Loki.

I go to the nightstand next to my bed and find a notepad and a pen. I write "No (:" and make my way upstairs to slide the note under his door. I try to be as quite as I can while coming up the stairs. I didn't put slippers on, as to not make any noise while walking. I bend down to slide the note under his door when I sense someone behind me. I swear to god, it better not be who I think it is.

I stand tall, slowly turning around. Yup, it's him alright. He looks me up and down, crossing his arms and wearing a very pleased look on his face.

"Don't say a word." I tell him, holding my finger in his face.

"Don't tell me what to do." Loki says casually, brushing me off. "What does your note say?" He asks, his eyes not leaving my face. It's setting into my realization that I'm in a satin black pajama suit that's not only a tank top, but booty shorts and I'm standing in front of a very happy Loki.

"We're really passing notes now? I'm surprised you didn't have a 'yes' and 'no' checkbox section asking if you wanted me to be your girlfriend." I say, leaning against the wall. If he's looking at me like this, may as well get what I want too. I just want a straight answer... in proper attire. I do like the way he's looking at me, though. I kind of wish he would do it more. Wait, no I don't. Do I?

"Very cute, but this is serious." He says in a most not serious tone and wetting his lips. Holy fuck, that was hot. He can probably sense me getting flustered as I press myself against the wall for some stability.

"Oh, I'm sure. May I get dressed first?" I ask politely.

"Was it me who requested you come here dressed in this?" He points out, gesturing to me with his hands. I watch as they scan my body, admiring the veins running through them. Oh my god no, stop. What are you doing thinking about him like that? "No, I did not. You came up here all on your own dressed this way. What was your intention with this, anyway? Are you trying to trick me? Possibly even seduce me?" He asks, moving closer to me and placing one hand on the wall next to my head. If I wasn't already against the wall, I would have backed into it.

"I didn't think you would see me. I was just going to slip the note under your door and leave. No tricks."

He looks me up and down, sighing heavily. "Mhmm." He says, then winks at me and backs away, opening his door. He reaches down and picks up the note, reads it, and laughs out loud. "My dear, go get dressed. Nice try, but you cannot avoid this." He crumples the paper in his fist and tosses it in a small can by the door.

I exhale harshly and shuffle down the hall and back into my room.

I slip on a black summer dress with a fitted waist, t-shirt sleeves, and a criss-cross back. I pull on my black leather ankle boots and lace them up, brush my hair and put on a little mascara and tinted moisturizer. I stare at myself in the mirror, suddenly at disbelief of what Loki had told me. The anti-Christ? What does that even mean, Satan's daughter? There's no way it's me, but then how do I explain.... myself? I sigh, shake my head, and trot downstairs to find everyone in the living room, and I mean everyone.

Tony's at the bar while Pepper is reading something off a notebook, Thor and Steve are at the window overlooking the city, and Natasha and Bruce are talking on the couch with Loki, who looks so uncomfortable I have to hold back giggles.

"Your savior is here!" I announce myself. The only one who smiles is Loki.

"Ayça, come sit." Natasha pats the seat next to her on the couch. The rest huddle around as I make myself comfortable on the edge of the cushion. 'Did you sleep well?"

"I did, sort of. Are we going to talk about my... situation now?" I ask, my heart beating in my ears.

"Yes, that's why we're all here. Loki told us about the magic he felt when he first met you." Natasha starts.

"Aw Loki, you're such a lush!"

"Not in front of everyone, Please, Ayça." He begs, blushing.

"I may vomit..." Tony says sharply.

"But honestly, you knew about me all along and didn't bother to speak up about it?" I snap at him, judging him hard.

"If you're going to call me a pussy again, I beg you to refrain." He says, looking away from me.

"I'm sorry. Go on, Nat." I say, trying to calm myself down.

"Ayça, look," Loki starts to explain, "When I saw you, I could see the rage behind your eyes. I could feel an evil surfacing in someone innocent. When I touched you while you were... a demonic version of yourself, What I believed became real. I know it's... a lot to take in... but please be aware that you are and will always remain your own person. You do not have to be evil."

"Is that what you tell yourself?" I ask, pursing my lips.

Tony widens his eyes and looks down, hiding a smile. Natasha places a hand on my shoulder, and I can feel my heart pick up more pace.

"Ayça, please. You have great power, what you do with it is your choice. I suggest you choose wisely." He warns.

I take a deep breath in to try and calm down. My head is spinning, not sure what to do with this information. "Ok, so, what do I do? What does this mean?" I ask, looking around to anyone for an answer.

Thor finally speaks up. "When Loki brought you to Thanos, it sent a message out that you had reached your power. They know you're here, and they know you are using your magic. They are going to want to collect you."

"Collect me? You mean like, kidnap me and turn me evil?" I ask, getting freaked out.

"Turn you evil, make you a warrior, lock away your humanity and become a demon, put you under mind control and make you do unreasonably horrible things..." Loki trails off. These do not sound at all good in the slightest.

"Well, it sounds like I need to get this under control before someone comes and uses me for their own personal gain." I say, looking straight at Loki.

"I'd never do it again!" He assures me. I look him up and down, pursing my lips and not trusting him at all. I want to trust him, though. He can, in fact, help me. He knows what it means to feel like you have the enemy in your blood, but still come out the other side your own person. The only problem is: How do I know he isn't going to just use me this whole time?

"Then we will train. Here and on Asgard where it is safer, and will not endanger the mortals on Midgard." Thor proclaims.

"If you say so." I shrug, looking around at everyone. They all seem so hopeful, as if they are blinded by who they're helping. I have real potential to become truly evil, and that terrifies me. Maybe I'm the Sam Winchester between me and my sister after all.

We're startled by the pleasant voice of Jarvis announcing a visitor who he had let in.

"Jarvis, I thought I told you to not let strangers into the house! " Tony shouts.

"He is a close, personal friend, Sir." Jarvis answers. We all turn to the back of the room to see a slender guy with a boyish face, wearing a flannel and holding a slushie.

"Woah, why is everyone here?" Peter asks innocently.