Teaser for "Sinbound: Armageddon"

Author's note: Thank you so much for all the support and excitement about my Loki story. (not) Sorry about that cliff hanger, to which I absolutely have to say... LOKI'D! Anyway, because I'm so pumped to start the sequel to this story, here's a little teaser scene from a *random* place in the story. It's enough to peak your interest! Part 1 of the sequel should be out by the weekend.

----------------------------------

I sit on my throne, waiting. I check my nails, casually lounging sideways with my legs dangling off the armrest of my black obsidian royal seat. I twirl the diamond ring on my left hand, admiring the irony of this moment. I lean my head back, relaxing it while the faint sounds of screaming embrace my ears. I smile slightly as they grow louder.

I can hear the screams now, just outside the door... the screams he's causing. Within seconds, the doors slam open. Loki strides in, his face splattered with blood. 

"Took you long enough." I taunt with a cheeky smile. I raise my hand to pull up the side of my dress, exposing the dagger strapped to my thigh. I set my legs down, sitting upright. "If you want me, come and get me."

He smiles wickedly at me, taking a step towards me. "Oh dear, aren't you too clever by half." He charges me as I stand to my feet, holding the dagger in my hand low at my side.

"Come and get it." I say under my breath.

------------------------------