Part 24

"Do you wanna touch... do you wanna touch... do you wanna touch me there? Where? There? Yeah!"

"Yeah... oh yeah! Oh yeah!"

My sister and I blast Joan Jett while taking a cruise through the city. We had gone out to get a coffee and have some time to ourselves. I actually planned on taking her back to her apartment, but she had made a good point that she's less protected alone. So now, we are just getting some of her things so she can stay at Tony's with me until this is all over. We arrive at her apartment, and I park on a side street to avoid paying for parking.

Tony had let me borrow an older model he was working on, just for me. Since he knew I wouldn't blink at the thought of taking one of his precious babies, he's making one for me. Smart.

"Wow, I haven't been in here in so long. Kind forgot what it was like in here." She says, walking through the living room.

"It's a really sweet place, Beth. I'm sorry it's not all that safe for you to be here at the moment." I say, sitting down on the couch.

"It's all good, I like Tony's place anyway."

She packs a duffle and grabs a bag of pretzels from the cabinet. She comes back into the living room and sits next to me on the couch for a moment.

"Can we just sit here a minute before we go?" She asks.

"Yeah, of course! I'll protect you if anything happens." I say, smiling wide at her.

"Ok, so, not sure if this is TMI..." She begins.

"Oh please, I'm your sister. Nothing is TMI!" We laugh a little together.

"So have you and Loki, ya know... Done the dead yet?" She asks me, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"Yeah, a few times now." I say, blushing.

"A few?" She clicks her tongue, impressed, "Well why you say nothing? You and the god of mischief, damn!" Her gentle southern accent comes through whenever she gets excited about something, it's endearing.

We laugh a moment, then she asks, "Is it weird if I ask how it was?"

"Nah!" I respond, settling into my seat. "First of all, he kept his helmet on the first time."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, because I asked him to!"

"Holy shit, girl!"

"I know! And honestly like... he could break my back and I'd say' thank you' like.... damn!" I joke, which sends us into a fit of laughter.

"I'm honestly so happy for you. I mean, you've got very specific taste and you managed to land just that." She admires.

"Thank you, sis. Yeah, chaotic good, tall, mysterious... not a lot of those around here!" I say, laughing. Turns out my taste lies beyond every day people.

We get up to leave, and she locks up her place behind her. Once we get back to the tower, she separates to settle into her room. I walk up a flight of stairs to a living room where Loki, to my surprise, is sitting tied up in chains in the middle of the room. Tony is sitting at the bar with Thor.

"Um... care to explain?" I say, rushing over to Loki. He smiles at the ground, looking very proud to be guilty for something.

"Just leave him there." Thor says casually over his shoulder. I sigh, sitting on his lap.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"I was just trying to be of some assistance." He snickers to himself.