Finale Part 1

Author's note: Here it is!! The final battle scene. What do Loki and Ayça have planned that the others don't know? Which side will Ayca choose in the end? This battle will be two parts so get reading! Also, I'm screaming at the header gif I chose for this chapter. You're welcome. ;)

----------------------------

I wake up to Loki kissing the crook of my neck. I'm facing the window, it's barely light outside. The sky looks like a warm brown color, the sun is not far behind the dark horizon. It's time.

I roll over to face him, and he's looking at me with soulful eyes. I kiss him gently and prop myself up on my elbows.

"I love you, Prince of Asgard." I whisper, running my hand through his hair.

"And I love you, antichrist of Midgard."

"Wow." I say, raising my eyebrows and giggling. He returns the smile and covers me with his body, rolling me back onto my back. He hovers over me a moment. I take in all his beauty, his scent, his gaze into my eyes as I get lost in his.

"Do you think this will work?" I ask him, tracing his jawline.

"My dear. As much as I love you and know your true heart, you even frighten me at times. You're going to win, I promise." He leans down to kiss me.

"I... scare you? Sweet." I say arrogantly, letting him kiss me again.

"So, are you prepared?" He asks after a moment. I nod, and he falls to the side to let me out of bed. I stretch and put on the Valkyrie inspired war suit I had been working on with my magic. I run my finger along the fabric where my shoulders are, and a red spark follows. Magic is a useful tool, especially when you need to make tear-away holes for your demon wings in your clothes.

Unlike the traditional Valkyrie suits, mine and black and red with gold seam details. I think it's really gorgeous, and Loki obviously likes it because it's form fitting. He's even grabbed my ass in it just for the hell of it, believe it or not.

I turn to him, kissing him one last time. He holds me so close to his chest, I swear I can hear his heart pounding against his body. He's nervous.

"I'll be seeing you." I whisper, then envelope myself in a cloud of black and red smoke, disappearing from the room.

---------------------------

I land hard on the ground, the molten rock crumbling a little beneath me. I look up to see demons preparing for battle, but no Thanos in sight. I call out to him, rising to my feet. I'm greeted by an ugly creature that says he will take me to him. I follow.

I arrive at a chamber just offset to his molten throne. He is studying a stone, fidgeting with it in his brute hands.

"Father, I've returned to you. I am ready now, I have peaked in power and you have me as your ally." I say to him. He turns to me, smiling an evil grin. His eyes crinkle at the corners, becoming narrow.

"I knew you'd come."

"I must warn you, though. Loki has brought with him an illusion of me to keep the Avengers convinced I am still with them. You must act betrayed when you see it. I assure you, Loki will be standing beside it. Let me take care of him while you fight the rest."

He nods once, seeming very on board with the plan. "I see the god of mischief has trained you in more ways than one, my daughter."

I snicker at him and say with a menacing smile, "No, this was my idea."

-------THIRD PERSON-------

Loki and Ayça join the Avengers in Tony's suit room of his tower. She greets them while Loki stays a few steps behind, not in the mood to be lighthearted. Ayça is dressed in her Valkyrie suit while Loki in his traditional Asgardian attire.

"Alright, there's only one way to get to this place." Tony states, swaggering over to his classic read iron suit.

"I assume you'll require me to get us all there? I am the only one who knows how." Loki speaks up finally. His tone is cocky and arrogant.

"Uh, no actually. I was thinking more like this..." He says, pressing a button on his stereo and plays 'Highway To Hell' by AC/DC. He finds so much joy in this, while others just shake their heads. He does a little dance, stepping back into his suit. Then the suit dances, making Peter laugh like a little kid.

"Alright, lets blow this joint." Tony says through his helmet, his voice sounding mechanical. The Avengers, Loki and Ayça walk out of the building while Jarvis plays the AC/DC song along behind them. If it were a movie, they would be walking in slow motion.

Strange takes them to an abandoned field where lay a small ship from Asgard. At some point, Loki had used it to get to Earth. He kept it hidden, knowing they would need it some day. They board it, and Thor automatically takes the wheel.

"I didn't know you had your license, brother." Loki teases sarcastically.

"I think I know how to fly an aircraft." Thor says sourly.

"Then by all means..." Loki, says, gesturing to the stick wheel of the aircraft. The others strap themselves in. Thor begins to press buttons, one being opening a hatch at the top of the ship.

"It's a bit cold for that." Loki remarks.

Thor closes it, then manages to star up the aircraft.

"Drive is this lever." Ayça points out in the same tone as Loki. Thor gives her a glare before switching it to activated, then raises the aircraft above ground. He steers poorly, shaking from side to side.

"Do you know where you're going?" Loki asks, leaning against the edge of one of the panels.

"Of course I know where I'm going!" Thor shouts at him.

"You do? Alright then." He says, standing and beginning to walk away. Thor hesitates, then turns around to him.

"Where are we going?" He asks like a lost puppy.

"Oh, give me that." Loki says, pushing him out of the way and taking the wheel. He grins from ear to ear, elated that he's in control now. He spins the aircraft around, soaring through the air in the other direction. With a crack in the sky, they enter a portal just over the waterline and enter a dark sky of smoke and smog. He lands the aircraft on the ground with a loud crash, letting everyone get thrown around in their seats. "Ta-da!"

They unbuckle themselves, and Banner helps everyone off. Ayça is the last to leave the aircraft. She dusts herself off, then looks around at her surroundings. It's quite... too quite.

"So, pep talk before we-" Peter starts, but Tony cuts him off by starting up his suit and flying through the air towards a far away scene. The others study it for a moment, squinting their eyes. They're here.

It's rows and rows of demons, with Thanos in the middle completely protected. All sorts of creatures await orders as the Avengers and Loki arrive.

"Ayça?" Thanos says aggressively, "What have you done?" He gawks at Ayça, standing on the side of the Avengers.

"I've chosen my side, you ginormous purple idiot." She spits at him. Loki looks over at her, impressed.

"You're a fool, Ayça Beckland." He grunts, sneering up one side of his lip. She just stands there, smiling, whipping a sword out of thin air and into her hand. She raises it slowly.

"And you will die, father."

The battle begins.