Part 13

Author's note: I crave chaos. Enjoy a classic, elegant, alcoholic night at a legendary Tony Stark party! But before that, let's have a little... fun ;) This chapter is super long, I know, I couldn't even fit the whole party in it. So that just means a two part party!

-----------------------------------

"Don't you dare." I say, waving my finger in his face.

"Come on, please?" Peter begs me, catching my finger and holding it for a moment.

"Absolutely not. You are not asking him." I say stubbornly.

"But Ayça, it's a perfect opportunity to see your friends, have them come here... maybe like... show off your cool Avenger friends?" He points to himself. Oh, he knows my ego well. Part of it is from hanging out around Tony too much, but I'm not complaining. If I'm going to be a narcissist, it may as well be influenced by him.

"Fine. Throw the party, but please no cake... I'm not 12." I agree. He's giddy with excitement as he runs off to tell Tony all about the birthday party he so desperately wants to throw for me. I have no idea how these guys are going to pull together a party in 3 days, but we'll see. I'd love to see my best friends, I've missed them so much.

After spending most of the day training in combat with Loki and Thor, I can confidently say I'm getting really good with daggers and swords. Loki taught me his little knife flip trick and now I can't stop doing it. Of course, he had me practice with sticks first so I wouldn't stab myself. I gotta admit, twirling sticks is nothing compared to twirling knives.

Things seem to fly over everyone's head when it comes to me and Loki. I don't think anyone's figured out that we've... been together a little bit. I haven't told Beth or Peter. I don't think I want to yet. I don't know why, but I kind of like sneaking around with the god of mischief.

I walk into my room in my pajamas after taking a shower. I'm scrunching my hair a little to give it some natural wave for when it dries. I walk in to Loki lounging on my bed.

"What are you doing in here with the door open? Someone could see you!" I say, laying down next to him. One hand is behind his head while another is waiting to embrace me and pull me to his chest. I put one leg over his and reach across his torso, hugging it.

"If you insist." He says, waving the door closed with two fingers.

"I'm sure you've kissed and told by now?" He assumes.

"Actually, no. I haven't said anything yet." I say, looking up at him. His jawline creates a sharp shadow on his neck. I kiss it gently.

"Why not? You're not ashamed, are you?"

"The opposite! I just... if Tony finds out, he'll kill me." I say, chuckling at the thought of Tony's face when he does find out. Loki laughs lightly, his voice vibrating his chest. I feel it on my cheek. "What's so funny?" I ask, kissing his jawline again.

"He will not kill you, my dear. He'll kill me. Evidently, there will be a line." He says, turning his head to look at me. He moves the hand from behind his head and uses two fingers to tilt my chin up, our lips meeting. He kisses me gently, then more passionately. He moves on top of me, moving my legs to either side. He kisses my neck, along my collarbone, then up the other side. He nibbles on my ear and whispers, "Or do you enjoy the secrecy?"

"Oh, so I'm your secret, now?" I ask before I kiss his neck right under his ear.

"I have been known to keep secrets to myself from time to time." He says, kissing me. One gentle finger traces the side of my leg, starting at my knee, and moves up to my hip. He wraps his whole hand around my side and moves the other above my head to hold himself up.