prologue.

Pain,

Misery,

Numb,

Darkness-

"So, your jung wooyoung? The missing 15 years old, 5 years ago?"

Wooyoung looks up at the sound of voice. It was police.

He looks back in far as he nods lightly and reply.

"Yes. I am."

"Can you tell us what happened to you?"

For few mins a silence fell over the hospital room.

No one dared to say any word.

But then a small voice makes wooyoung looks at the door.

"Appa?"

"Sangie, come here." The three year old at his father's words comes towards his father who despite so much pain and difficulty still pick his son up to his hospital bed and craddle his three year old in his arms who immediately yawn and close his eyes.

The father of the three year old lovingly providing his son the motherly love, as he is the one who gave him birth, close his eyes. His hands never stop from stroking his son's head who is now asleep.

Everyone present in the room, consists of the one doctor, the 20 years old father's doctor.

And one police officer with now a young man who had brought the father here.

"I-" the young bruised, in a bad shape father started but stops to clears his throat and then again started.

"I was 15 at that time." He stops but then after few mins again started.

"He was a stalker. Sorry, I should correct my self. He was and is, My stalker. He was.. 25 at that time." The young father tells his all stroy with lil breaks.

"He-he took me.." the young father blink his tears away as he looks anywhere but the three.

"He took me away from everyone. He took me away from everything I once call mine. He t-took me a-away from my g-grandma." A sob left the young father's mouth as tears roll down.

The doctor made his patient drink some water. After calming down wooyoung continues his story.

"He chain me in a room which was attached with an open living room, a bed was placed in the corner. Open kitchen and bathroom. With stairs leading up but.. my chains weren't long enough to climb up. On top of that, their wasn't any windows their too nor clock. So I always assume it is the next day.

I wouldn't have known what date is it, if I hadn't keep track of the day I was taken in by him. He.. he made me do everything. He b-beat me. H-he did everything. He took my everything, fucking everything!! Away." Another sob left the poor young father's soft yet cramped soft naturally pink.lips.

"I tired to escape many times, but somehow he always caught me. I try, yes I fucking tired to yell for help but the walls were soundproof. I was fucking trap in that hell hole! I didn't have a choice except just to stay their. I also fucking tried, So many times to just end the torture. But. But the God maybe love me so much that death didn't come as well. And you know what the best part was! I get a serve punishment for it!!" The young father eyes and voice, heck his hole existence held so much pain that none of the three could even handle.

"I guess. It was two years later when I was 17 maybe. I got pregnant with him." The young father look at the small sleeping peacefully bean in his arms and a small sad smile appears on the father's young yet bruised face.

"I still didn't lost hope.. he, my son. How could I just forget all that torture. I was only 17 and didn't want a child after everything so ofc I tired to end this but no, no luck. He broke my feet to show me that if I do something that would end his end in results. He would break all my limbs and then just use me as a t-toy. It was so hard for me.those months. Were the most hard for me. But that wasn't it cause. On the very day of his birth. He beat me so hard and then left. I went through all that pain all by myself. I got through it by myself. Just imagine. A 17 year old beaten, bloodied, tired, tied, cold have to go through something like this alone." An unknown chill roll down the three spines as they watch the young father in front of them tell his story.

"I was so fucking tired that after I clean my baby, I couldn't even move a limb and I pass out by the pain and everything. But he" the three watch as a hate ful gaze flash through the father's eyes.

"He came and abuse and cruse not only me but his no! My son!."

"My baby didn't have a childhood. Even tho I never had one too as my parents died when I was younger but I had few toys but my son didn't have any toys. I have to beg, pay for a few papers and two colours with one small second-hand toy car.

He made sure to make me pay for them, the few things I beg for my son. But I still stay strong and finally, fucking finally he left me free after a normal beating and I just run. I run and run and run. And then I woke up here." Now the younger father look up at the three who were looking at the broken father with only pain and sympathy. They never could imagine something like this, not even in their dreams of what the young father go through.

"I didn't remember where I was or anything. My only focus was to run and make sure my son is alright." The young father place his left cheek on his sleeping son's head while tighten his hold on his son not too hard to hurt as he himself didn't have any energy and the cannulas in his hands also stopping him from doing something like this too hardly but does the father care after everything he had been through? In such a young age.

A silence fell on the four as the other three exchange glances not knowing what to say.

But after some time the policeman was the first one to say.

"Hey, i- I don't know what to say. Your so brave. I am so proud of you to not loose hope. If heck, if it was even me. I could have lost hope till now and just cope with it. But- anyways, so.. you mean that, that kid. Whats his name?"

"Yeosang." The father replied not looking at them still in same position.

"Right. Yeosang, that's a very nice name tho, you name him right?"

"Who else, his father like to call him busterd, or a son of a slut which is me. Or many other names." This statement, feels like it has tore the tongues of the three out.

The doctor this time clears his throat.

"Let me assume, he didn't have any birth certificate or something, right?"

It was a stupid question, they all know. Ofc. The kid have no birth certificate or anything.

The father this time looks up at the three with a deep frown.

"Ofc, he didn't have. I already tell you all, he or me we didn't even see the sunlight before this."

"Mhm.. I-ah."

"Forget it, just tell me where's my grandma is? What happen to her, after I was taken?"

____________

Hello! Its your author once again with another bright new story!

"Time heals-woogi"

Coming soon.

Dont miss it.

'lightingscream!'

1295 words.