2:

1 week later:

"Wooyoung, are you sure about that? I can make you a model."

"Hyung, you had already helped us so much. I can't take more advantage of you. These clothes and all other things especially this pushie. Thank you so much for it."

"Wooyoung, plz, hyung and thank you in the same sentence? You know, I have already told you, I won't gonna let you go and yeo. I am your hyung and yeo's uncle. And no one will change that. Remember, me and uncle minho are just a call away."

Wooyoung smiles as he looks down at yeosang while holding his hand who is also clutching the same dog pushie which he had named tan.

Seonghwa also smiles as he looks down at yeosang who is blabbing to tan something.

Wooyoung takes a deep breath and both seonghwa and wooyoung looks at each other.

"Hyung, thank you so much once again. You don't know, how much it means to me that you and uncle minho didn't let my situation out to media. You guys keep my self respect and wouldn't take it away from me as well. Thank you hyung, I will never be able to repay that." Wooyoung side hug seonghwa as his other hand occupying the small hand of yeosang.

"Woo. I told you, you shouldn't be thanking us. You deserve it. You deserve so much after being through so much. I-i don't know why, but.. my heart aches letting you and yeosang go like this. I am telling you, I am not gonna end this relation between us. Your my lil brother and yeosang is my nephew. Got it? If you ever need any money or someone to lean on, I am always here. And now you know me too."

Wooyoung smiles as he nods.

"I know hyung, I know. Anyways, we should go now. Thank you again." Wooyoung bow in gratitude as he looks down at yeosang again.

"Sangie, say bye to uncle hwa."

Yeosang stops as he looks at seonghwa and smile showing his baby white teeths.

"Bai! Bai uncle hwa!"

"Bye. Sunshine!" Seonghwa looks at wooyoung.

"Take care. Remember I am a call away."

"Sure hyung but maybe you forget I don't have a phone, yet. Anyways, Bye." Wooyoung turns before seonghwa could reply cause he knows seonghwa just gonna say that he should let him buy a phone. He open the door of the daycare which seonghwa recommend him.

And he and yeosang walks in.

Inside the daycare was quite beautiful, kid type, homey and comfortable.

With drawings of dinosaurs and other characters were made on a light pastel colours wall. With different cabins and children playing with at least three or five adults.

"Am."

"Oh! Hello! Welcome to kid's dream! Are you here to enroll this young one here?" Wooyoung look at the source of the voice to find a young or maybe older than him handsome man.

Wooyoung smile at him and nods as he watch the young one sits in front of his son and smiles brightly.

"Hi, young one. I am jongho but all the kids here like to call jongie. But you can call me whatever you like and oh! I am 19 years old." Wooyoung was a lil shocked, he's lil then him as he listens to jongho talking to his son who is hiding behind his legs looking at jongho with wide eyes.

"Whats your name?"

Wooyoung giggles and reply to jongho.

"Sorry, he's a lil shy as he never had an interaction other than me, before this ofcouse."