12:

Hyunjin slam wooyoung back of head once again to the ground making wooyoung yelled out a muffled scream.

Hyunjin had a sick evil criminal smirk when he heard voices.

"Hyung! Wait up!"

"No! Wooyoung is in danger!" Hyunjin crused under his breaths and death glares at the injured boy on the ground crying through pain.

"So, you dare play this game with me. Huh? I will come back and made sure.. you pay for this." With this hyunjin stands and runs off just at the time seonghwa and following closely behind mingi reached the floor wooyoung was laying.

"Youngie!!" Seonghwa yelled and runs to sit besides the youngie and takes him in his lap, hugging him close to his chest with a worried frown looking at the younger's broken foam while wooyoung just broke down more. His sobs being muffled by the cloth and hands tied bwhind.

Two officers also reached up and they run after the footsteps leading upstairs. Mingi followed them and then comes back and sit opposite of seonghwa, in front of him. Also have a same look as seonghwa but more eager.

He wanted to look at the other face that was hidden in seonghwa's chest as seonghwa had his left hand behind the younger's head and other on back.

"Hyung, lets untie him first." Mingi suggested and that's when seonghwa comes to his senses and nods.

He broke their hug but wooyoung never once stopped crying nor did his blood flowing from his wounds.

Mingi was fast to open the hands and that was when he watched the younger take out the handkerchief out of his mouth eagerly and threw it away as the younger hugged seonghwa and cried.

Seonghwa face and eyes were red from anger while he rub smoothly on the younger's back while whispering soft words.

Mingi didn't know how to feel about this all so he stand and looks at the two kfficers who come empty handed.

"We are sorry, but they got away." One of the officer exclaimed.

"What the fuck do you mean! They got away!" Seonghwa yelled making wooyoung flinch and hug him tightly.

Mingi placed a hand over seonghwa houlderand to calm him down and said.

"Hyung. Calm down. Let me talk to them. You focus on, mhm..him." he didn't know what to say or call as he always thought the other as his Cinderella.

Mingi turns to the officers and talks to them while seonghwa turned to wooyoung who was still hugging him like he's life depend on this, face hidden in seonghwa's neck and now was sniffing only with arms around hwa's neck and hwa's arms around the youngers slim waist.

Now, that the both had calm down a little from the events. Seonghwa was still in anger.

That damn shit, try to mess with his little brother! He is in for it!

Seonghwa wouldn't let this matter let out of his hands like this.

He would turned the whole world upside down if he had to just to make sure that damn shit gets what he deserved!

Yes! He will! No matter what happens.

Seonghwa looks down at the younger who was now breathing calmly and his grip losses letting seonghwa knows that the other, younger had fell asleep or more like passed out, maybe due to lose of blood or the events?

It was then, it hit seonghwa and his eyes widen.

Where is yeosang!? And wooyoung need medical assistant!