8:

"And then-"

"Mingi, I love you ma'man but please. I need to go! I have a photo shoot on going For God sake!"

Mingi huff and hung up not before a 'fuck you' to san.

Mingi leans back on his couch. After that song, wooyoung left early as he got a call and mingi being mingi, hypnotized by his Cinderella, stay seated and once he was at earth by a waiter who wake him up from his night dream (as it was night so.. practically the day dream will ne night dream. Lol sorry. Author logic. XD) he looks around and once again find no glance of his Cinderella.

So, he just come back to his apartment.

A smile cross mingi handsome face as those light brown eyes comes in front of him.

Those black hairs teasing those determined and screaming brown eyes as that honey velvety voice rang through.his ears.

He never thought he would liked, no loved his own song this much.

Especially, this one.

'Never be the same' was the title name, mingi wrote after he watch a sad movie in which san cried and he was just facepalmed throughout the whole.movie due to san crying so loudly and hitting him or clinging him and wiping his nose to his sweater shoulder.

So, yh..

But again..here he was..

Loving that one song which he personally never liked.

This song was..just not of his type..but once again, here he was...

The door of his apartment opens and mingi was smark on the back of his head making him hiss in pain and glares at the culprit to find it's seonghwa who laugh and walks to attached kitchen to living room where mingi was sitting.

Seonghwa pour himself a glass of juice and looks back at mingi and asked.

"Who's memories are you so into?" He asked while putting the box of juice back in the fridge and grab the glass and walks to sit on the couch in front of mingi, comfortably.

Mingi scoffs and looks at seonghwa, a cushion in his laps which he was hugging with both arms.

"None of your business, hyung. Say, what are you even doing here?"

"Awe, come on mingki. You know everything you and san got yourself both into is my business. Cause, in the end. I am always the one who helped you both. So, just start talking." Seonghwa placed a cushion in his lap also and leans back with one arm over the cushion.

"Hyung..It's nothing."

"Okay..as you wish. But remember, I am always here."

"I know hyung. I know."

__________

Next night:

Once again, once again mingi found himself sitting on the same bench waiting for his Cinderella to sing.

And to his luck, the singer was at off again and wooyoung again performed.

For today, wooyoung choice once again, another the superstar mingi song: 'Love me like you do.' (A/n: let's assume. This one of mingi as well. Thank you. )

The curtains aside revealing mingi's Cinderella, wearing a black Crop top with jean ripe shorts and long knee high shiny boots with a black jacket above with it's zip undone.

And ofcouse, with those silky hairs above in a high pony, pink kissable lips, smoky eyes with helix earrings and a silver necklace.

Oh God.. today mingi Cinderella was sure to break hearts by how that small pale perfect stomach was can be seen between the crop top and jeans waistband.

And not.to forget those milky tighs..

God..mingi mouth was sure watered and oof-.that song.

It's matches the aura sooo much.

And not gonna lie, mingi felt jealous of why Others are seen him but one more thing, today he isn't alone.

He is with san. Who had his eyes wuden and mouth agape, eyes on mingi' Cinderella!

(Play the song! Above!)

"Shut your mouth and looks away. She's mine!" Mingi growled at san who ingore him and was also hypnotized.

Mingi rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to his Cinderella, who started singing.

"You're the light"

Oh how much, mingi dreamed about this voice all night..

"You're the night.
You're the colour of my blood.
You're the cure. You're the pain.
You the only thing I wanna touch."

Oh how mingi wished, his Cinderella sing these lines only and only for him as he had song these lines for his Cinderella.

"Never knew that it could mean so much, so much."

Oh, if only wooyoung knew. That the songs he is singing. The person who these songs belongs to, is sitting right in front of him.

"You're the fear, I don't care.
'Cause I've never been to high.
Follow me through the dark.
Let me take you past our satellites.
You can see the world you brought to life, to life."

Mingi was so engrave into listening his beloved voice that he didn't even notice other people whistling, clapping, ordering. No nothing. Not even san who was so impressed by mingi's Cinderella and was shaking his shoulder while turning back to wooyoung who kept singing like there's no other day.

"So, love me like you do. La- la.
Love me like you do.
Love me like you do. La- la.
Love me like you do.
Touch me like you do. Ta- ta.
What are you waiting for!?"

Oh, how mingi wish, his Cinderella, knew how much she's effecting him.

But oh well, his Cinderella continues.

"Fading in, fading out.
On the edge of paradise.
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail i've got to find.
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire.
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace.
'Cause I'm not thinking straight.
My head's spinning around.
I can't see clear no more.
What are you waiting for!?"

OH, HOW MINGI WISHED HE COULD JUST SAID 'I AM WAITING FOR YOU!' But oh well, he's a coward and we all know.

"Love me like you do. La- la
Love me like you do
(Like you do)
Love me like you do. La- la.
Love me like you do.
Touch me like you do. Ta- ta.
What are you waiting for!?"

Mingi wanted to shout 'Love me like you do too! Touch me like you do too!' But he kept quiet, enjoying his Cinderella voice.

"I'll let you set the pace.
'Cause I'm not thinking straight.
My head's spinning around.
I can't see clear no more.

What are you waiting for!?"

And...theirs both eyes met again.

"Love me like you do. La- la.
Love me like you do."

Mingi felt his heart will jump out of his rib cage as theirs eyes stay on each others.

"Love me like you do. La- la.
Love me like you do."

Mingi heard his heartbeat. But..their eye contact remains.

"Touch me like you do. Ta-ta.
Touch me like you do.
What are you waiting for!?.."

Wooyoung broke the eye contact and looks at others before closeing his eyes and takes a step forward while ending the song.

"What you waiting for..."

_________

Now, any idea?

'Targetauthor!'