14:

"Calm down. San. I was busy. And hello to you to." Mingi replys and rolled his eyes even tho san couldn't see it.

San on the other hand scoff.

"Ofcouse,.. you and 'busy', my ass! Now spill the tea, already!"

"What tea?"

"Mingi, my poor with no braincell, brother. I already know, you were busy with your Cinderella, right?"

Mingi gasp "how did you know!!?"

"Aish, how many times do I have to remind you. Between both of us. I am the one with one braincell. Remember?"

"Oh, yh.."

"Now, spill!!."

"Ok, ok. Calm your hormones down. So, the thing is, last night. I went to hwa hyung and then he got a call from Cinderella asking his help and I don't know what happened but next thing I remembered I run after the thief or whoever he/she was. Anyway, Cinderella was tied up and crying and oh-! Was also bleeding-"

"Oh my lord! She was bleeding!?"

"Ah-! About that... sannie.. ah..I think,... Cinderella is...a.......mhm..how to say it..it's complicated."

"And..why's that my dear with no braincell brother?"

"Yah! Hold on, you already know this! Cinderella is a boy not a girl!"

"Oh yh!! I forgot. Shit, it's truly hard to believe my bestie since diapers is fell in love with a boy~~~ and that boy who he didn't even know the name properly."

"It's not that. I know my Cinderella's name."

"Oh really~~ and what's that~~"

"It's-it's..a.. it's.. it starts from w!"

"Oh?"

"Yes! Ah..it's-it's... won hyun? Wonyun? Wonyoung? Yes! Wonyoung!"

"God! Mingki! It's 'Woo' young. Not 'won-young' !"

"Same thing."

"Yh, yh whatever. Anyways, I had to leave now. It's ma'time for interview. Bai~~ have fun shooting~~"

"Yh, yh. Get lost already."

Mingi smirks slightly as san send him a flying kiss through phone and a quick 'bai!' And hung up.

"Idiot with one braincell." Mingi shakes his head and shut his phone. He looks outside his window when a ding was heard from his phone.

Mingi pick his phone and a blush cross his cheeks as he read san's messages.

Idiot, with one braincell:

[Sent audio]

;) have fun listening to your Cinderella!

Thanks me later with food! Tonight. Will wait!! For my favourite.

Mingi rolled his eyes with a small smile as he answers back san.

Me:

Go to blackhole.

But, alas. Thanks. Tonight, will bring with me.

Idiot, with no braincell:

;), most welcome.

Mingi sigh as he take out his hands-free placed in his car for him.

He plugged it in his phone and then, in his ears, hitting the play button.