1:

"Here you go, eat now." The stranger wooyoung assume brought him here in hospital placed a tray of yummy looking food in his blanket covered lap.

Wooyoung looks at the stranger with frown eyebrows.

"Who are you and why are you helping us? Why is no body telling me where is my grandma? Or what happens to her?" Wooyoung ask desperately the stranger.

The stranger sigh as he sits on the chair beside wooyoung bed and look at the couch in front of woo's bed where a three year old was playing with a few toys the hospital provide and one car which the stranger has brought for the three year old.

"I don't know, but all I know is I can't leave you or your son. You have been through alot. And..my name is seonghwa. Park seonghwa. I-i just don't know, i-i wanted to help you. I to be honest with you." Seonghwa close his eyes as he release a deep breath.

"I lost my little brother in a car accident. And when I saw you, you were unconscious and was in a very, very bad shape. You remind me of my decreased lil brother and i-i don't know but I wanted to help you, I wanted you to feel love of a big brother you have been so far from, in all your golden time. Your teenager years have left only scars to you and I wanted you to heal them with you. I wanted to give yeosang a love of an uncle. I know its very of hard for you to trust me. But plz, let me be a big brother to you? Maybe in that way, my lil brother soul rest in peace?"

Seonghwa looks in wooyoung shallow eyes deeply with determination.

"I.. I never had a family as you know and.. I wanted sangie to have all the love and happiness of this world but I don't want to go through something again. I don't want to. That's why, I appreciate your concern and all and I won't stop you if you wanted to show your love to my son as his true uncle whom he never had but remember, I will pay you for all of this. Hospital bills, that toy, and you have to accept it cause I don't know you fully, we just met and its true I can't trust you with me or my son."

Seonghwa nods looking down while playing with his fingers placed in his lap.

"Appa?"

"Yes, dear?"

" 'his mine?" Sangie ask he walks to his father's bed who pick him up again and place him besides him as the tray is still in his lap.

Wooyoung looks at the pushie of a dog and smiles while adjusting his son's hairs with one hand while other securing him on bed.

"Yes, its yours." Wooyoung turn to the stranger which now he knows as seonghwa who is looking at the interaction between a beautiful young and broken 20 years old father and a beautiful mature for his age 3 years old son.

"I can't return you the money right now, as you know I had nothing. I run away empty handed. Thinking of it. Even if I run with a plan. I still was empty handed with only those one pairs of clothes and my son." Wooyoung sigh through his nose as he.looks at his son's new clothes which again the hospital or more specifically the stranger had brought for them.

Right now wooyoung was wearing a hospital gown but 3 year old yeosang was wearing a jeans with a blue shirt on which cartoons are made on front with white socks and joggers. Anyways, he continues.

"But once I am released from here, I will find a job and I will return all your money one by one."

"Hey, it's ok. Anyways, I don't even need money. I have already enough. So, no worries."

"It is for me to worry, I can't just use someone else's money and then don't repay them. Afterall, now what I am left with is only my son and my self-respect. Which was taken from me 5 years ago. I got a chance again to have it so why would I leave it this time willingly."