4:

"Hey, man get away!" Mingi pushes the taller one away from a smaller frame, who was pressed against the wall by the taller one and the smaller one head down.

"Who are you!? Get away! This isn't your business!" The taller one shouted.

"Shut up! This is my business! Don't you know this is a-"

Punch!

Mingi gasp

"OH MY GOD! What the fuck did you do to my handsome face!"

The taller one laugh while the smaller one behind mingi roll eyes.

"Haha, that's what you got, now get the fuck out before I punch you again."

"Why you-"

"You too." Both of them turn to the smaller one, a much softer yet dominant voice from behind mingi who still had their head down and now was talking.

"What? What did you just say pretty face?"

"Are you deaf?" The smaller one ask, which mingi assume is a girl with the small high ponytail frame through the dark can be predicted.

Mingi was this shocked, he forget about his bleeding nose and was staring at the smaller one with wide eyes.

The light was low so he couldn't quite get it but he could feel and see that the smaller was, is one of a kind.

That soft voice and hairs, that petite yet lean, perfect body, those perfect curves, this girl was quite something.

And with the confidence she was saying was on another level.

"Watch that pretty mouth of yours, you don't want to end like this 'hero' guy here or do you?"

Punch!

The taller one fall on ground while mingi was again shocked as that mystery girl looks up at mingi.

"If you can't even save yourself, don't jump to save others. If you want to be the hero. First, learn to protect yourself." Mingi felt time stops for him.

His heart beats faster. He didn't notice when that girl walks to him and take out a napkin and place it on mingi's hands. A car pass by the alley making a small light falls on them.

Even tho it was still dark, mingi still made out that sharp jawline, those hazel eyes, plump lips, slim nose, sexy neck, soft, silky hairs and skin.

Mingi didn't even notice when that girl left him with that napkin and before going, she kick the guy on ground on stomach one time and walks away.

........

Mingi falls on his couch with a thud still dreaming about those hazel eyes, sharp jawline, plump lips, slim nose, silky skin and those hairs-oh how much mingi wanted to move his hands through those hairs.

Mingi sure wanna know more about this mystery beauty, about his Cinderella.

'Who was she?

Where did she go? If she could safe herself then why didn't she do it earlier? Why did she left her-'

"Woaw, hold on bro! Who are you talking about? And wheres my ice cream? And WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN TO YOUR NOSE!?"

Mingi flinch at san's sudden out brust who was sitting-sorry laying on the couch in front of where mingi is.

"Shut up, having no friend is better than having a friend like you. You know that?" Mingi says as he roll his eyes.

"I know. Tell me something I don't'" san says as he turns back to his phone and eating chips.